Old 03-22-2022, 06:41 AM   #62
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pucker Up Wakonda

Release Year: 1996
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Mason Jarr, Dean Phoenix, Sandy Sloane, Corky Adams, Kip Kasey, Jake Reddy, Johnny Law
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Cumshot, Oral, Rimming, Muscle, Group
Video language: English
A rookie cop is assaulted and manhandled by a gang that turns out to be a secret society within the department. "So say the originally supplied press notes, and I am pleased to report that is in fact what happens. Oh, and how ! This surprisingly hot flick includes one of the hottest - and quite rough for its time - man-on-man group seen in a long while. Cop fetishists take note, too - this one fucking smokes! It's another near-classic with superstud Ma Jarr who, post , looks mighty yummy sprawled on that bathroom floor. It ain't perfect (some of the other scenes drag a tad), but seeing Ma in uniform after getting roughed up, brutalized and banged is a wet dream cum true. Well, it is for me. "Put your hands above your head and spread 'em!" "Yes sir ... anything you say, Ma!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 801.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pucker Up

Service Actif Vol.2 Pansey

Release Year: 1990
Cast: Arnaud duPoncel, Elyes Ardini, Florent Charpentier, Gilles Barthelemy, Jean-François Beaufort, Jean-René Benoit, Jérôme Terrade, Lionel Chambon, Lu Xy Hang, Manuel Alveiro, Marc Laplace, Marco Tazzio, Patrick Rameau, Salvador Merida, Serge Charnay, Jocely
Genres: Anal, Oral, Big Dicks, Uncut Cocks, interracial, Fetish, Orgy, military, Pre-condom, Butt Play, Toilet Sex
Video language: English
Service Actif 2 begins where Service Actif left off. "Let me out!" screams Gilles Barthelemy from the jail. From NCO's to privates - all are in the charge of a real stinker of a corporal!
From the bestial buggery behind bars they move to the tender care of the infirmary where the doctor gives attention to those members in most urgent need.
In the frenzied kitchens we learn that cocks and cracks are the best condiments for producing a particularly spicy soup!
Not forgetting the quartermaster sergeant who takes advantage of the naked recruits to make some unusual measurements - at least they're sure to get the right size uniforms!
Service Actif 2 - A healthy breath of truth and humour.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:49
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1899kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Actif Vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.18682 секунды с 9 запросами