View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 06:30 AM   #127
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ryo Is An Experienced Boy South Africa

Cast: Ryo Foxx
Genres: Amateur ,Cum Jerking Off ,Smooth ,Jerking Off ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Self Shot
Video language: English
The Master has really found a great boy in Ryo. This blond twink has a little experience when it comes to kink, from bondage to cum control. The Master is ready to put him to the test and see just how obedient he can be. Ryo is eager to follow commands, revealing his smooth and slim body, decorated with colorful tattoos. The pegs pinching his nipples seem to get him worked up, it pleases Master. With his shaved cock revealed he gives it some strokes, but it's the spanking of the spoon against his smooth ass and plump balls that seems to really please Master. With his mouth taped up and pegs on his nuts he's finally allowed to cum, jacking his cock and splashing hot cream up his stomach. Master is pleased, he'll probably be calling again soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6565kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryo Is An Experienced Boy

Franco & Joss & Rebel: TagTeam Raw Dakota

Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback
Everybody gets fucked in this video!
Two newbies, Joss and Rebel, both agreed they would try bottoming for the first time.
Rebel really had the furthest to go, given that he didn't even try sucking dick during his Serviced video, but he was determined to expand his horizons.
Joss was more optimistic and open-minded, and he seemed the most eager and turned-on of all the guys.
Franco is down for just about everything, and lead the pack.
He started by showing Rebel how to suck a cock, then let him take over sucking Joss's uncut cock.
Rebel doesn't do too bad either, and ends up servicing both Franco and Joss.
As for the fucking, we started again with Franco leading the way. Joss opens him up with his thick cock, while Rebel not only fucks his face, but sucks on Franco's cock as he is getting rammed.
Next up, the newbies get fucked. Boy, you can really tell Rebel is struggling to take a cock for the first time. I know many want to see these guys be pros, but this is an amateur site, and I know some of you love seeing them struggle.
Franco fucks him gently, and eventually Rebel gets over his discomfort and sucks on Joss's cock.
Joss, was more optimistic about getting fucked, but the reality was a little more painful. You can see on his face he is struggling with the initial insert. Surprise!
But after that he got into it, stroking his hard cock and even encouraging Rebel to fuck faster. Joss is pretty good at multi-tasking too, sucking on Franco while he gets fucked.
Rebel gets close and then creampies Joss's virgin hole.
With cum still dripping from his ass, Joss then fucks the cum out of Franco. That Franco, he sure does like the feeling of being fucked.
Joss does a great job cumming all over and inside Franco's hole. A pro in the making!
I don't want to play favorites, but Joss really stands out in this video, and I love that he is willing try anything once!
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 715.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Franco & Joss & Rebel: TagTeam Raw

Prentice & Shiloh Serviced La Farge

Cast: Prentice ,Shiloh
Genres: Build Swimmer ,Build Muscular ,Chest Smooth ,Trimmed ,Cock Hung ,Ethnicity African American ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Pubic Hair Trimmed
I believe it has been about 3 years (and 45 pounds more of muscle) since Prentice did his solo. He was a very popular model that never could get his head wrapped around working with a dude. Mostly it was about not wanting his friends to give him a hard time, but as one gets older, it usually becomes less important. And the holidays were coming around. He has kids and though he has a great personal training business, everyone needs some extra money around the holidays. Last week, if you tuned into Armani's solo, you saw that we had a bit of a blooper on that. In order to get a solid solo on him, everything shifted a day, and we weren't able to get his oral video done. Shiloh was set to do that oral, and I felt bad leaving him without his own holiday money, when Ransom texted me that Prentice was ready to go full-tilt with guy on guy work. I sent Shiloh some recent pics and he was more than eager to Service Prentice. We had a last minute replacement! I had no idea he had put on so much mass, and had forgotten just how big he is. I wanted to capture that by doing his Serviced video standing. Believe it or not, standing is a skill that most amateur guys do not have. Most guys are used to laying down, sitting or even kneeling. I shifted the cameras vertical to capture his mass! Prentice actually had problems getting hard for the opening photos where he was alone, doing the "invitation" photos "Come suck my dick!" So we were all worried he wasn't going to get his head wrapped around it. I don't know for sure, but to hear Prentice talk, I think he gets lots of offers to have sex, and likely hasn't had to spend a lot of time jerking-off. He has a hot girl to do the work for him. Once Shiloh took charge, his cock got super hard through this sweats, and popped out all engorged. I just have to give props to Shiloh who took on this massive dude whole-heatedly! He gets all piggy with him. Normally we stop filming to take some action shots but I just pulled out the flashes and took the photos as Shiloh kept him charged up. I cut that out of course, but the point is we shot this pretty much straight through, and poor Shiloh's jaws and knees were aching by the end. I especially like the ass-eating in this one. Shiloh is aggressive, and knows how to juggle the rimming while keeping Prentice hard and charged-up. I am certain he had a blast doing this video. Prentice even face fucks him with his head trapped against the bed. No escaping that cock! And there was no escaping his load either. Prentice shoves his cock deep down Shiloh's throat, unloading his seed into his tonsils. I don't know how Shiloh didn't gag, but he does a great job of showcasing the load, though I am sure he was not too happy not being able to swallow every drop. He starts scooping it back into his mouth, licking it off his fingers. This is definitely a powerful serviced video with a hot muscle dude making the little guy his bitch! My thanks to Shiloh, who fucking nails this video!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5914kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 836.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prentice & Shiloh Serviced

Harvey And Randy Society Hill

Studio: Amateurs Do It
After this episode were going to give Harvey a new nickname - Deepthroat! Randy can hardly contain his erect cock in his footy shorts and Harvey promises that he will take care of it. And boy does he - that big American cock goes all the way down Harveys throat.
Randy looks fucking sexy as hell in his football gear and with Harvey hanging off the end of his huge cock the whole scene looks even hotter. They strip down to just sneakers and Randy continues to throat fuck Harvey. Harvey loves the feel of cock in his mouth and by the groans of pleasure emanating from Randys mouth - he knows how to suck cock exceptionally well.
Its time now for Harvey to get that cock in his ass - hes a bit hesitant but Randy promises hell enjoy it. Harvey takes that cock and the pounding that ensues as any good bottom would. Randy is loving fucking him and buries his dick in deeper and deeper. They spin onto their sides and Randy spanks Harvey as he keeps fucking him.
Fucking pound it Harvey begs and Randy needs no more encouragement and buries his cock deep with long hard strokes. Randy pulls out and jerks off til he cums all over Harvey. Its then Harveys turn and with a little tweaking he cums all over himself!
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 726.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harvey And Randy

Jackson And Jett - Getting To Know You Mc Cutchenville

Meet Jackson - all the way from (not telling you where) USA heres here in Australia discovering the world and sharing his big dick with the girls and boys down under. Hes definitely not shy and is looking forward to his first official shoot. Hes filmed himself before (havent we all?) but this is his first time for you.
When asked what hes best at he says sucking dick - and shows us his long tongue - Holy Gene Simmons Batman! that thing is huge and Jett giggles in anticipation of having that wrapped around his shaft.
Enjoy getting to know these two and cum back next week to see that tongue and big dick in action!
Duration: 23:54

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackson And Jett - Getting To Know You

Killian K And Xavier Werks Knott

This is a big scene. It features a many big moments - there is a lot of big hair and then there is Xaviers big 10.5 penis. It is big. Killian asks Be gentle with me - sort of. Xaviers cock is hard from the get go as Killian coaxes it out his undies its already an impressive hard pole.
From their interview we know that both these boys are kinky as fuck and Killian has taken big dick before. Killians own dick features a massive piercing which Xavier swallows with gusto. When the two are entwined in a 69 their long hair covers their faces as they suck.
Xavier pulls Killians undies aside to lick his hole - preparing with his fingers that sweet hole. Hes gentle, as requested, as he enters but Killian takes every inch without any problem - hes a hungry cock slut and Xavier fulfills his desires.
The two long haired amateurs are in tune with each other and each blow a huge load in appreciation of their fellow fucker.
Duration: 32:15

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Killian K And Xavier Werks

Jason Jammer And Timothy Teaser - Aussie Top Does Italian Bottom Gander

Timothy is on holidays in Australia from Italy and while here he is sampling as much of the local wildlife as possible. Today hes got his ass cheeks spread wide for Jasons cock and after we get to know them a little better - they get to know each other extremely well. First they have to make their own bed but after that interruption they are left to suck and fuck each other until the cum explodes.
Duration: 1:01:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 968.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Jammer And Timothy Teaser - Aussie Top Does Italian Bottom

Время генерации страницы 0.06029 секунды с 9 запросами