View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 06:02 PM   #79
neoland14

Поблагодарили 231 раз(а) в 140 сообщениях

All my threads

neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.neoland14 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

03 Jan 2022
Alba Zevon

Alba Zevon Taped Up Tight

Please welcome Italian superstar Alba Zevon to Restrained Elegance! I first became aware of her awesome work a couple of years ago, and made touch with her last year. I liked her so much I booked a custom video with her because it didn't seem feasible that we'd be able to work together until the COVID lockdowns were over. We got quite friendly over Twitter with Ariel joining in as well, so we were delighted when Alba announced she would be doing her first modelling tour... and even more flattered that we were her first stop!
It wasn't all plain sailing though as a series of bureaucratic cockups (none of which were in any way her fault) meant that first she was forced onto a different flight the next day, then had a preposterous delay in getting her hire car. She ended up arriving at our door some 6 or so hours later than planned. Fortunately, we'd got her for three days, so we went pretty late on day one then powered through the other two days. The results are awesome, and you'll be seeing a whole lot of Alba on RestrainedElegance.com!
In this stunning set she is bound on the bed wrapped in blue duct tape, wearing sexy blue denim jeans, barefoot (of course) and a nice crisp white blouse. She's gagged with microfoam tape to muffle the moans - she's a very enthusiastic moaner and struggler, it turns out.
She was a delight to work with and we're already putting together a plan for her next visit.

https://transfiles.ru/yksxp

30.6 Мb
neoland14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02914 секунды с 9 запросами