View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 06:40 PM   #1045
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Maya B - She Wants The 100% Discount (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maya B
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

It was a really hot day outside when I picked up this Czech babe named Maya B. The cute brunette was on her way to meet up with a friend in the city centre so they could go shopping together. I cheekily asked if she'd ever been intimate with a woman, and the naughty minx admitted she had, but said she prefers big cocks! That got me hard, and when she told me she didn't have any money, I offered her a discount if she was willing to show me her tits. Maya agreed, and the sight of her big, natural boobs made me really horny! After she pulled down her shorts to flash me her gorgeous, round arse, I told her the ride would be free if she treated me to a blowjob. I couldn't believe my luck when she said yes, so I quickly pulled over somewhere quiet and joined her on the backseat. It felt so good when Maya took the full length of my cock in her mouth and gagged on its thickness, then she let me fuck her tight, wet pussy in missionary while she rubbed her clit. The little slut enjoyed riding my huge dick cowgirl-style and orgasmed multiple times, then I wanked off until I came in her mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3844kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 950.1 MB

Download Maya B - She Wants The 100% Discount (2022)

Cindy Shine

Cast: Cindy Shine
Genres: Big Dick, Small Tits, Cum on Pussy, Blowjob - POV, Outdoors, Public Sex, Hardcore, Petite

This cute broad ran up to me in the evening, telling me she had lost her pet! I told her I would help her out if she did me a favor too, that of flashing me her tits. She did so happily, and I pressed my luck, telling her that her pet might've already ran away, but if she came with me, I'd give her enough money for a proper search. Once I got her alone, I told her she could have the money, but only if she sucked my dick. The little coquette was very interested when she saw the hose I was packing. She gave me a blowjob, then wanted me to fuck her pussy. Cindy rode me right there on the ground, then I fucked her pussy standing doggystyle. Finally, after some rough spoon, I pulled out and came on her stomach!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3055kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 677.2 MB

Download Cindy Shine
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10879 секунды с 9 запросами