Old 03-19-2022, 07:02 AM   #118
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Playroom Shippensburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Rubber, GangBang , Rubber-licking, Boot-licking, Fucking, Sucking, Kissing, Rimming, BDSM
Video language: English
13 hot guys are making out in different playrooms. They show you what they are up to, they rim asses, wank cocks, fuck and fist holes and piss all over the place. Dressed in leather, or naked, this is a must-see for anyone who is sick of boring sex.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:13:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playroom

Pig Sty (2006) Heber Springs

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Brad McGuire Brian-Mark Frank Michael
Genres: Gay, Amateur Fetish Pissing Bareback Anal Extreme Penetration Pigs
Over-the-edge bareback fucking, bare-fisted, intense butt stretching dildo action. Piss drinking, cum sucking, double dick fucking, raw pig sex.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:04
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1494kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 700.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pig Sty (2006)

MonsterCub Jerk Jock Piss Cum 720p Fort Washakie

This video is for a fan that asked to see me jerk off in a jockstrap and piss on it and myself a little bit. I hope you guys enjoy.
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 269.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MonsterCub Jerk Jock Piss Cum 720p

Taylor & Valentino Raw Anson

Cast: Taylor ,Valentino
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Hairy ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact
Sanitized version for viewers who may not like fetish play. These two really hit it off. It took hours to film this video. NOT the actual filming, but the two guys pretty much like all the same things sports, motorcycles, and of course, girls. The two kept trading fuck stories, basically trying to one-up each other.I totally wanted to get these two together. Both big muscular guys, one hairy, one naturally smooth.Taylor was in the trading mood. In order to get out of bottoming, he said he would take a load to his mouth. I wasn t about to pass up his first facial mouth open no less!I got them all gussied up in bright underwear, and the two just went at it like animals. Both of them got-off to the oral, and they even handled the 69-action with ease.Valentino did get a bit worried when he saw how fat Taylor s cock was getting, so that s when he started bargaining with sex-acts. Would I have to get fucked less if we we did some pissing? Suuuuuuure! I would say, knowing full-well that the minute or two of pissing wouldn t cover much time.Thankfully, once Valentino got out of doggy position he was actually starting to enjoy it, demanding Taylor to fuck him harder! I do believe while I was filming the undershot, he actually bitch-slapped Taylor to make him more aggressive.As for the ending, Taylor delivers one of his biggest loads yet, and as I mentioned earlier, he does a good job cleaning him off.True to his word, Taylor took a load to the face and it actually went inside his mouth. He is a bit frozen, but he was choking back a little bit on the taste of another dude s sperm.This is one very hot video, with very hot chemistry, and a nuclear ending!
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5931kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor & Valentino Raw

David Harrison Berea

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: David Harrison
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
This hungry gay can’t get enough of our piss. I empty my bladder directly into its hatch and request every spurt be swallowed. We group up on this pig’s arse ruthlessly beating it till that backside is raw and red. The odor of desperation is in the air as this queer wants to be porked and instead I use a energy tool to pummel that fuck hole so rock-hard the fucker will never walk right again!
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 390.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Harrison

Matthew Green Kettleman City

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Matthew Green
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Full sadist Sir Aaron stubs his lit ciggy out in his sub's mouth and makes it guzzle the ash. He soaks the sub's hunger with molten new piss and makes the fool clean his ripe backdoor with its tongue. Hard and insatiable deep-throat boinking follows, until it pukes. Sir Aaron has such a big hard cock! Watch this gay fool get the degrading it deserves.
Duration: 18:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5309kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 755.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matthew Green

Greg Century and Miguel Bryan (Bareback) Mantachie

Release Year: 2022
Studio: JalifStudio
Cast: Greg Century , Miguel Bryan
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Two sexy-as-all-hell guys dressed in sports gear make out in the dark, damp basement of an old farmhouse. Greg Century is tall, swarthy-skinned and hung like a horse. His partner in crime is shorter and paler but equally hot. They kiss and grope each other eagerly. Miguel seductively runs the palm of his hand over the ever-growing bulge in Greg's soft and shiny track pants. But a hand alone isn't enough. He's soon on his knees, sucking Greg's eye-wateringly-large weapon with lustful desperation. Greg wastes no time at all. When your slut is as keen and as horny as Miguel, well, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. He turns Miguel around and starts to work his new slave's hungry ass with his tongue, mouth and fingers. Miguel might be a well-practiced bottom boy, but Greg knows he has a monster dick which would rip apart all but the most lubricated of asses! Greg pushes Miguel against a step ladder and slowly sinks his meat into the bottom boy's hole. Miguel sighs and moans as his body is engulfed by a rush of unadulterated pleasure. Once inside, Greg goes like a train, lifting one of Miguel's legs up so he looks like a dog pissing. He then bangs the bitch from behind with intense, fast, deep strokes. Miguel jerks himself hard. The sensation is mind-blowing. Greg is one heck of a talented top! Greg pulls out and throws Miguel to his knees, jerking his giant dick in the bottom boy's face. He rapidly squirts his thick juices onto Miguel's nose and mouth, just as Miguel starts to shoot all over his sneakers.
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 981.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greg Century and Miguel Bryan (Bareback)

Время генерации страницы 0.04597 секунды с 9 запросами