GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Club Asiana Live Show June 26, 2014 Part 2

Club Asiana Live Show June 26, 2014 Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 117 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 17 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, cropping, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, fingering, High Heels, ice play, live show, nipple clamps, predicament, riding crop, spanking, topless, water bondage
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: After the nipple clamps are on, the pain only tacks on to the toughness of the position and with the pain, my mind made my body believe I was beginning to fall apart.  The neck rope combined with the ball gag made it very difficult to breathe so Martin removes the rope to allow me some breathing room.  As soon as that was removed, the relief felt so good, if it weren't for my arms being tied to the post, I would have dropped to my knees.  When I dropped my body as low as I could, this gave Martin the idea to tie my bent knees to the front base of the post so I cold not stand straight.  While I struggled to find comfort, he insert ice cubes into my pussy to help cool me down, then runs them over my nipple clamped tits.  Martin takes water and pours it over my shoulders, over my chest, then throws the rest all over me.  He then takes the crop and when he gets that one good shot right over my cold, wet, hard, clamped nipple, it's over.  Soaking wet, red welts all over my thighs, spit down my chest, and face full of tears, he unties me and f0rces me to spread my legs wide.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Club Asiana Live Show June 26, 2014 Part 2
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14789 секунды с 9 запросами