All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

James Alexander Pawling

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: James Alexander
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Extreme guys muddied a cool bdsm hookup, and the active partner turned out to be very inventive, because he stripped the slave naked, tied his hands to his feet and put his ass on top. Of course, the passive is not very comfortable to receive frictions in this position, but he himself signed up for a similar fetish, so he endured a rough ass fuck.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6699kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Alexander

Blake Ellis Total Submission Chapter 1 Houston

Release Year: 2019
Studio: DreamboyBondage
Cast: Blake Ellis
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: English
Extreme guys muddied a cool bdsm hookup, and the active partner turned out to be very inventive, because he stripped the slave naked, tied his hands to his feet and put his ass on top. Of course, the passive is not very comfortable to receive frictions in this position, but he himself signed up for a similar fetish, so he endured a rough ass fuck.
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 389.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake Ellis Total Submission Chapter 1

ACM Tipping Rocky (Rocky, Roman) Esperance

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot/Facial, Foot Fetish, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut.
Rocky and Roman make for some hot as fuck sex, plain and simple.
I could go on and on about all of the blazing hot sex in this episode, and just how hot it is to see Roman's big dick thoroughly ravaging Rocky's hole. The sex in this is indeed hot and intense, but it's really the subtle stuff that makes this one stand out and takes it to a whole new level of hot for me. I want you to look at the way Rocky responds to Roman in this episode. Look at the eye contact, the way he instinctively leans in for kisses and wants to lay his hands on Roman and feel his flexing muscles every chance he gets. Watch how Roman takes charge of Rocky, but in intimate and passionate ways. Rocky looks like he's getting more and more smitten with Roman with every pump and thrust, and every time their lips come together.
Along with all the insanely hot sex and the big dicks pumping in and out and bouncing all around, eye contact really is just the overriding theme of this one - these two could not get enough of one another, and every single bit of every single thing they were doing to and with one another was made that much hotter for each through staring deeply in to the other's eyes.
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ACM Tipping Rocky (Rocky, Roman)

Str8crushfeet - Franco's Audition Pulau Pinang

Audition? What is different about this from other videos of new boys, you might ask ... Well the truth is that for some time I assumed that the best way to find people is by recruiting random people in the streets, and don't get me wrong, it's the most fun thing that exists in the universe and I think that desire (collectionist instinct even on to the social relationships) is what has kept me happy and alive all this time. But what happens when this time it is not about convincing strangers to enter the world of fetishism, what happens when someone contacts us to enter to this world? That's what auditions are all about, but to make it more exciting, a boy who shows up for an audition must perform at least 3 times better than an unknown boy on the street, a stranger has permission to feel nervous, not to know very well how to move or act, to be full of doubts and you can allow that kind of thing in recruiting, because it is what makes it organic and fun to see the different reactions of different people to a new "thing" for them, however in a audition will always be requested ... let say something else, something that makes us say "You're right, you deserve to be here, Welcome"
I think that Franco fulfills this perfectly, since not only for how did he show himself to look sensual in a foot worship, Franco milked 3 cocks in a row and did not stop looking sexy, appetizing and masculine in everytime...
Duration: 1:26:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4453kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Str8crushfeet - Franco's Audition

Marco Napoli & Kostya Kazenny Mandan

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Flip-Flop, Foot Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Mature, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Hot flip-fuck of Russian hairy man with Italian stud Marco Napoli.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 307.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marco Napoli & Kostya Kazenny

Время генерации страницы 0.08392 секунды с 9 запросами