Old 03-16-2022, 06:40 AM   #112
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Urology Sherrard

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, Leather, Rubber, Hardcore, International, Fisting, Hard Fucking
Video language: English
Urethral getting filled with lubricant and tortured with a Dillator. The Doc maskes
an inquiry withone patient, and milks him.Catheters getting pushed 40cm into the urethra and into the
bladder. 2 experienced menbind their tits and torture themselves with needles ..
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urology

Aries & Bay & Glenn & Vander Pure Paw Creek

Cast: Glenn ,Bay ,Aries ,Vander
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Hairy ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact
Sanitized version for viewers who may not like fetish play. This is Bay's first full-sex film. He was very eager to dive right in and start with a group scene. He loves group sex, and if you have been watching his videos, clearly the boy has some awesome dirty boy energy going on.I had paired him up with Vander, because he seemed pretty eager to also try on an extra large cock. But after a little finagling, we got Aries and Glenn on board to fuck the heck out of Vander and Bay. Suddenly had a four-way that I was hoping would satisfy Bay...and you the viewer!I was eager to shoot this video. All these guys are in my Best Performer category. Some have worked together before, and that actually made the energy all the more real and intense. They just "fit" together nicely. This video pretty much has everything. While the Director's Cut has a bit of piss play in it, there is tons to be had...from cocksucking, ass to mouth, rimming, and a triple creampie, topped off with Vander being made to cum from a dildo. This video should make a lot of viewers happy!It is definitely the highlight video of the Summer! You gotta join and see it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries & Bay & Glenn & Vander Pure

Armani & Griffin Barrows G:hOle Raw Ypsilanti

Cast: Griffin Barrows ,Armani
Genres: Build Swimmer ,Build Muscular ,Chest Hairy ,Hair ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brown ,DK Blond ,Hair Brunette ,Black
Sanitized version for viewers who may not like fetish play! I knew that Armani was easy to make piss, and Griffin said he would be down for some water play as well, so the two mixing it up at the g:hOle was going to be a soaking good time! Griffin loves sucking dick and I think Armani has upped his oral game as well. They both hungrily swap blow jobs between the glory hole, eventually Griffin goes over to Armani's stall to eat some ass, but also to ride Armani's cock. I do believe this is the first time Armani has topped! They clear out of the stall, and if you are watching the Director's Cut, that's when things get moist! And if you're watching the standard version, there is a little bit more cock sucking before Griffin fucks Armani doggy-style. Armani's ass was made to be penetrated! I think both guys like to bottom, but I know Armani can cum super easy with a cock in his ass. Griffin fucks the cum out of him, then laps up all of Aramani's jizz! Love watching Griffin slurp down all that DNA! Griffin has Armani rolled up with his foot braced in the glory hole, giving him the perfect shot at his hole, dumping his load then plunging his cock in. Griffin doesn't stop there! He slides down and licks the cum out of Armani's hole! Griffin must have been thirsty AND hungry that day!
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 848.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani & Griffin Barrows G:hOle Raw

Max Royse & Tony Keit Quilpue

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Max Royse, Tony Keit
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Moaning, Shaved, Masturbation, Kissing, Fingering, Handjob, Cumshots, Uncut, Russian, Smooth, Twinks
Tony Keit is enjoying reading on his phone when he hears Max Royse stirring in the bed behind him. Max woke from his nap all horned up and he starts rubbing his crotch. He pulls out his thick, uncut cock which is already hard and starts stroking it. Tony asks what he's doing so Max stands up and walks down the stairs sporting a raging boner. Tony wastes no time as he quickly puts his phone down, leans forward and sucks down every last inch of Max's rock-hard cock. Max strips down and sits back on the sofa giving Tony better access to his dick. Tony leans over, licks Max's piss slit and cock head before moving down his shaft to his tight balls. Max reaches over to help Tony out of his clothes. Tony is completely turned on with his cock standing straight up. Max pulls Tony's legs back and swallows Tony's entire cock. Max works his way down to Tony's sweet, tight ass and begins shoving his tongue in and out, pausing to eagerly eat Tony's hole while priming it for his long, thick dick. Tony is soon on his knees in front of Max and Max slowly pushes his cock deep inside. The action intensifies quickly with Max pounding hard & fast and Tony moaning louder each time Max hits bottom. Tony goes from bouncing up and down on Max's cock to on his side with Max continuing to fuck him mercilessly. Max flips Tony on his back, pushes his legs back and as he pounds Tony harder and faster Tony takes cock in hand and with all the stimulation, he squirts thick loads of creamy white cum all over his abs and chest. Max pulls out just in time to coat Tony's hole and balls with his jizz. Max leans forward and we leave our two hot young men deeply kissing as the camera fades to black.
Duration: 23:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Royse & Tony Keit

Rub Club Vol. 4 Shanksville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: bareback, hard fuck, suck, hand worker, fist, sperm eating, deep, master slave action, Rubber action
Shoot in the depth of the German “Stage Club” in Berlin . Perverted Rubber Guys will show you what their favorite play is down there! They fuck each other and enjoy hot piss showers. Boots and Asses get licked and fist slide into stretched holes, which just stay opened. 6 Scenes with 9 Guys in different rubber gear!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4555kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rub Club Vol. 4

Kinkfest Palo Cedro

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
This Kinkfest delivers all the nastiness you could wish for! From double ended dildos, boot licking and hot guys pissing on themselves, you get to witness some of the hungriest, most capable bottoms showing exactly how they tackle that intractable, insatiable demand for deep penetration domination!
Duration: 1:57:18
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3628kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkfest

Christmas Switch Using and Abusing Cal, Christmas Ester

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MuscleMatt
Muscle Mafia Tough! In spite of mother nature’s refusal to cooperate Christmas Wish 2013 happened; another film added to the collection of Christmas Wishes (read the blog post: The Making of Christmas Wish 2013).
The Dangerous Duo...As I usually do I like to sum this up in a few short sentences before a longer description. Because of the snow, sleet, wind and rain storm that pounded us this night tensions and aggressions where high and the obvious outlet was going to be our cock sucker and his wish this year. Brad and Anthony laid out (literally) what was an evening of hilarious comments, holiday greetings and a winter wonderland of piss, cum, face fucking, verbal and physical domination done up Muscle Mafia style. These 2 were a lethal combination of almost 500 pounds of solid muscle. Brad who just by standing there dominates a room and Anthony, a hot blooded Italian from the streets of New York can begin to rough you up by using his words and attitude. Both wanted to tag team “Switch” taking turns on Cal to give him not just what he wanted but exactly what they wanted too. A win-win, everybody went home very “Merry”.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 45:07
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christmas Switch Using and Abusing Cal, Christmas

Время генерации страницы 0.04144 секунды с 9 запросами