Old 03-16-2022, 06:40 AM   #111
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Drenched In Hot Piss - JP Dubois, Maxxime Furie New Braunfels

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Only real men can understand when your ass sticking out standing dick ... That's what a real friend - who will understand and help, and then will stick his dick in your ass ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 530.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drenched In Hot Piss - JP Dubois, Maxxime Furie

Raw Twinks Kilkenny

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Bareback, Fetish, Fisting / Extreme Anal, Water Sports
These hot boys show you what they are up to in 6 hot scenes. Bastian is a submissive bottom - see how he is being humiliated, pissed on and gets fucked! Malte gets his ass done in a sling. Philipp and Patrick are down in the Playroom „playing“ with huge red dildos. Walid spurts a gigantic load of cum into his boyfriends mouth till he chokes! See more spermfontains and gaping fuckholes in the other scenes.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4428kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Twinks

Handcuffs And Watersports - David Lemarque, Maxxime Furie Beaverlodge

Release Year: 2022
Cast: David Lemarque, Maxxime Furie
Genres: Blowjob, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Cumshots, Moaning, Muscles, Shaved, Smooth, Uncut
Maxxime handcuffs a young lad to the bed frame and fucks him like mad. To top it all, the victim has to drink piss before getting into his face a thick load of fresh cum from Maxxime's huge manhood. Only then is the lad allowed to shoot his wad.
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 807.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handcuffs And Watersports - David Lemarque, Maxxime Furie

Austin & Teo Raw Kinzers

Cast: Teo ,Austin
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Hairy ,Cock Hung ,Cock Uncut ,Pubic Hair Intact
Teo is Back! I am airing this video a bit earlier than an Edge video that is coming up early 2012. He had some acne issues, so he left that shoot bound and determined to get some color, clear up his skin, build some muscle mass, and get back on top of his game in general. He did it! He would text me about his progress, email me some pics, and was just giving me a lot of positive attitude about working again and NOT being around his last girlfriend. He was all about getting his life in focus. Very proud of him. It makes me happy. Nooo..not just cuz I get to see his ass get plowed, but because I get to see someone I am very fond of grow.Speaking of growing, Austin's dick seems to be getting longer! Or maybe he is getting into fucking a dude more and he just seems more rock solid.Since he was staying so solid, I suggested the position that Kristopher and Dwight had tried- the head board butt dip. Both guys thought they could pull it off and they did!Not sure why, but the guys always do squats at the gym the day before a shoot. Their quads are always aching before a shoot. Maybe they think they need to build their legs for squatting down on a dick? Usually they are complaining about leg cramps on set, "Dude I should not have done squats yesterday!"Teo had done squats, and bless his heart, but he powered through that crazy position with major leg cramping. We definitely had to stop a couple times in the middle of shooting so he could "walk it off"- but you would never know!The other thing I love about Teo is he can cum from being fucked, and Austin can stay hard till he makes a guy bust. A perfect match!Austin's cumshots are always double-barreled, and it is a good thing he cums a lot, cuz a huge amount always shots out his piss hole, while another stream flies out of his piercing on the underside of the his cock (have you not noticed before?). It is kind of fun to watch him coat Teo's balls AND hole at the same time.But wait, I coached Austin on the "Perfect" cumshot. Ok, so everyone has an opinion of what makes a perfect unloading, but in general a few squirts on the outside, then dumping the rest inside seems to be the most requested thing. Last week Clyde and Solomon did a full on Internal, which will always leave people guessing if the top really came, but with the Austin, there is no doubt that he unloaded deep inside Teo. You can literally see his cock twitching Teo's ass milks his cock.Believe it or not, but this is a very hard thing to do. Most guys will just stay locked into position as they cum, so props to Austin for skillfully doing just enough of both external and internal to hopefully keep everyone happy!
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5936kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 919.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin & Teo Raw

Jeffery Herrera Stirling City

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Jeffery Herrera
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
This hungry gay can’t get enough of our piss. I empty my bladder directly into its hatch and request every spurt be swallowed. We group up on this pig’s arse ruthlessly beating it till that backside is raw and red. The odor of desperation is in the air as this queer wants to be porked and instead I use a energy tool to pummel that fuck hole so rock-hard the fucker will never walk right again!
Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3244kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeffery Herrera

Kinkfest Manhattan

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
This Kinkfest delivers all the nastiness you could wish for! From double ended dildos, boot licking and hot guys pissing on themselves, you get to witness some of the hungriest, most capable bottoms showing exactly how they tackle that intractable, insatiable demand for deep penetration domination!
Duration: 1:57:18
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3628kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkfest

Operatingroom Rockfield

Release Year: 2014
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Be a doctor one time and examine your partner? Who has not this dream.
Man's-art ® brings it up to you in Operatingroom.
In 6 XXX hardcore scenes you get the instructions how to do it. The holes are
rinsed, spread, fucked and fisted. The cocks getting milked and the sperm
running in streams. Do set up your own impression of Operatingroom.
Duration: 2:24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3209kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operatingroom

Время генерации страницы 0.06191 секунды с 9 запросами