LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rhyheim Shabazz and Ayko Stax Mahto

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Amateur, hardcore
Video language: English
Black gay star Rhyheim Shabazz fucks latino gay Ayko Stax, enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz and Ayko Stax

AmateurSpankingBoys - Lukas So. Wooden Spoon Langzhong

Release Year: 2012
Studio: AmateurSpankingBoys.com
Cast: Lukas So.
Genres: spanking boy, straight boy, punishment, discipline, otk spanking, hand spanking, wooden spoon, paddling, student, real painful
Lukas has created a problem for his master who is very angry and decides to give the boy a hearty punishment. First Lukas receives the wooden spoon first on his jeans, then his underpants and finally bare, followed, at the turn of a card, by a good hand spanking.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 655.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AmateurSpankingBoys - Lukas So. Wooden Spoon

Grayson Lange, Jack Valor Guion

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Amateur
Amateur twinks Jack Valor Meets Grayson bareback anal, hot sex on bed.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7192kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 959.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grayson Lange, Jack Valor

Dirk Yates Private Collection vol 214 Sinnamahoning

Release Year: 2002
Studio: DirkYates
Dirk has been shooting hot and horny military men long before the camp Pendleton scandal, which captured worldwide attention in 1993. There are more servicemen concentrated in San Diego than any other city in the world and Dirk knows how to find them. He gets these men to strip down and bare it all because it is never rehearsed, you can always count on these men doing what cums naturally. Even with their fellow servicemen every last detail is recorded including their conversation. Dirk's Private Amateur collections are home movies, unrehearsed and hot just the way you like it. So sit back and get a load off. You'll be amazed at how he gets these boys to stand at attention.
Duration: 1:31:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Yates Private Collection vol 214

Punx-Skinz Pissing, Punching, Slapping Comanche

Release Year: 2013
Studio: boy-extreme-movies.com
Genres: gay bdsm, gay bondage, gay piss, gay punishment, gay punks
Video language: German
DVD shows different amateur scenes showing punks and skins in pissing, bondage, belly punching, sucking, paddling, spanking, leather
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 7812kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punx-Skinz Pissing, Punching, Slapping

Dyson Toys Horse Creek

Cast: Dyson
Genres: Theme Solo ,Sex Act Toys ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Build Lean ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung
I was planning on hooking Dyson up with another dude. Neither of them had bottomed, so it was going to be a coin toss or maybe a flip-flop video as they both tested out the waters. But I, like a dumbass, didn't realize that booking models on July 5th was not a good idea. I guess I am used to a relaxing 4th of July with spent at aBBQ and small parties.Then maybe swing by a fireworks display, with a somewhat early evening. Both the other model and Dysontook the opportunity to party like rockstars. The main issue was the other model had to board a plane at 11 am on the 5th. He woke up late, without a car, hung over, and in a stranger'sbed on the opposite side of the city. No chance to make it, and he was in no condition to fly. Grrrrrr... So I called Dyson to let him know that the gig went belly up, and it turns out he was hurting from partying the night before as well. He needed the money so I thought why not wait a day and have him do a Toy video so he can see that he can get off by sticking things in his butt. Boy, did that ever work! Sometimes when I watch toy videos, the guy's dick will invariably wilt a couple times during the video and they have to stop and recharge. Which I guess means to me, they aren't getting off to it. Well, Dyson's dick just got harder and harder the bigger the toy got. We tried out a FleshJack as they had sent me a bunch for product placement. Not sure this is a good video to showcase their product. He struggled with it for a bit, and it just generally was a challenge for him. The real fun was the various butt plugs I got for him. He leveled -up twice and finally decided to tackle the uber-pink-flesh colored dildo. A little bit of a struggle as his lube covered hands tried to get it in. He's for sure an amateur at navigating a toy up his hole. He got it up there and I saw his dick jump another level and he murmured to me that it was gonna make him cum. I quickly moved my cameras into position, just in time to catch him bust a gloppy nut. This is a pretty dang good Toy video, so I hope you will enjoy. And maybe we can get Dyson to try some anal action with a dude in the future!
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dyson Toys

Amateurs Do It - Kaleb - 1080p Mina

Cute Aussie, Kaleb, is 25 years-old. He’s just under six feet tall, with a lithe, tanned, swimmer’s body and a winning, kinda naughty smile. He’s got a 7-inch, uncut dick and describes himself as fully versatile (while admitting to a slight penchant for being dominated!) He’s a dancer and an acrobat and plainly has the sort of flexible body which would make any partner very happy.
Duration: 36:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateurs Do It - Kaleb - 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03741 секунды с 9 запросами