GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Perfect Timing Custom Video

Perfect Timing Custom Video

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 223 MiB
Runtime: 33 min 11 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, bound orgasm, custom video, elbow bondage, fairmont princess, fairmont princess scottsdale, High Heels, high hees, hitachi magic wand, hotel bondage, leather restriants, leather straps, lingerie, magnetic nipple clamps, nipple clamps, predicament bondage, self bondage, topelss, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: I had just arrived at the beautiful resort Martin and I were staying at.  He arrived much earlier than I, so when I checked into the room, he wasn't there.  I immediately started unpacking each piece of luggage.  First, my clothes, then the camera equipment, and finally, the rope, gags, toys and leather straps.  Admiring the spread of kinky toys on the bed, I start putting them away into one of the drawers very meticulously.  After seeing everything neatly organized and filling all that empty space, I was pleased with our collection.  That just took me almost an hour, I thought to myself as I dropped myself onto the bed.  Tired and content, I laid there and stared at the ceiling, wishing Martin was done for the day and come back to the room.  I'd stare at the ceiling, then look over at the drawer full of toys, almost unable to keep my eyes away from that direction.  It's as though all that leather was calling my name so I went for all the straps, a ball gag, magnetic nipple clamps, the wand, and the new belt harness for the wand.

Perfect Timing Custom Video
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04442 секунды с 9 запросами