View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 06:17 AM   #155
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bukkake Owase

Studio: Butch Dixon
This gay bukkake scene opens with Ben surrounded by six hairy, masculine men: Miles from Bathtub Jack Off, Drake from Outdoor Jack Off, Thierry from Text Me, Fuck Me, Marco de Brute from Dildo Fucking, Jake Marcs from Dildo Fucking, and Will Kane who is new to Butch Dixon. Each hairy hunk takes his turn with Bens hot mouth. Im up on a ladder filming from above the men and my partner is shooting from the floor; so youve got lots of hot angles to get you revved up. I kept the scene quietly. I didnt want a lot of oh yeah, suck his cock kind of stuff because after a while it becomes monotonous. But youll hear lots of heavy breathing, which is really hot. And the ladder angle gives lots of views of the mens feet and I find this particularly erotic.The cumshot scene is fantastic as Ben takes one big creamy load after another. Drakes is especially nice as his balls send huge ropey jets across Bens face and chest. Marco de Brutes cumshot has to be the best with giant snot-like gobs of cum landing all over Bens face. Its so thick and I love the way it clings to Bens nose and cheeks. Gay Bukkake has got to be hands down one of the hottest videos Ive ever made. I hope you like it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1740kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bukkake

10 Feet of Meat Sandisfield

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Tommy Defendi, Ben Rose, Gabriel Clark, Jake Bass, Jimmy Clay, Kennedy Carter, Pierre Fitch, Stephen Forest
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Big Dicks, Rimming, Tattoos, Toys, Masturbation, Outdoor Sex
Video language: English
There’s nothing like a big-dicked stud! Everyone loves a guy with a huge dick that knows exactly how to use it. When he’s pounding away at a tight willing hole, there’s nothing else on his mind but getting every inch of that giant cock in a tight crevice. 10 Feet of Meat puts together some of the biggest cocks around for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:43:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Feet of Meat

Peeping Todd (Johnny Ford, Michael Boston) Wytheville

Cast: Johnny Ford, Michael Boston
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Todd has a filming fetish. He likes to invite good looking, sexually curious performers over to his house and then film them having hardcore anal sex. It doesn't matter their gender or orientation, what gets him off is his ability to lose himself behind the lens and watch beautiful people getting fucked out and shedding their inhibitions for him and his audience.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5744kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peeping Todd (Johnny Ford, Michael Boston)

Hot House - Devin Franco & Lucca Mazzi 1080p Tlaxcala

Devin Franco just got his vaccination and has to wait 15 minutes until he's allowed to leave. Much to his surprise, Dr. Lucca Mazzi is completely free and able to give him a full-body examination while he waits. With Devin's pants down and ass out, the doctor rims his patient's furry hole right in the middle of the outdoor vaccination site. The doc then tests Devin's gag reflex by making him swallow every inch of his hard tool before flipping him over to bareback his hole. Wanting to make sure Devin's dick works just as well as his does, Dr. Mazzi bends over and gives the freshly-vaccinated Devin a turn to rim his hairy hole. Devin is soon busting a thick nut all over the doctor's round cheeks and watching the doc stroke himself until his thick meat syringe is shooting out its own load.
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4295kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot House - Devin Franco & Lucca Mazzi 1080p

Wild Twinks Coal Center

Cast: Timmy Williams, Gabriel Clay, Pavel Masters, Connor Davis, Nick Fox, Josh Evans
Genres: Anal , Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Oral, Rimming, Young Men, Twinks
These Staxus twinks can't resist having their hands down each others pants, and we don't blame them! This latest release features some of the hottest and wildest twinks from Staxus engaging in some risky outdoor action.
Format: avini
Duration: 1:38:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5466kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild Twinks

The Last Course Colebrook

Cast: Johnny Ford, Dante Colle, Jim Fit
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Deep Throat, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Outdoor, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Still convinced they're on a reality game show, Brad (Michael Del Ray) attempts to get to know the quiet man sitting across the table from him at the mysterious dinner. Though the man isn't willing to speak, his name tag tells the dinner guests that his name is Scott (Dante Colle). After presenting the first course, the Maitre D places a metal suitcase at the end of the table. Being a boisterous baddie, Kenny (Dakota Payne) tries to jimmy it open. Brad tells him not to cheat and that he wants to do it the right way so hopefully they'll all actually walk away with a prize. Kenny reluctantly agrees and sits back down to tell the rest of the guests about the strange things he and Sebastian (Chris Damned) saw when they snuck away to suck dick.
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Course

Время генерации страницы 0.06226 секунды с 9 запросами