View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 06:45 AM   #95
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lucas and Ant Bareback - HD 720p Delmas

Tattooed Amateur Guys Two butch guys getting hot and heavy makes for a sure fire recipe for extremely erotic entertainment. Lucas, a tall, dark-eyed, hairy, 29 year old athletic hunk returns to take on Ant, a handsome 28 year old fellow muscular stud, and these two amateur guys do not hold anything back!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2056kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 399.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucas and Ant Bareback - HD 720p

Dirk Yates Private Amateur Collection Vol.18 (1991) Melbourne Beach

Cast: Brad (Joe Gibbons), Chris, Steve
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Dirk has been shooting hot and horny military men long before the camp Pendleton scandal, which captured worldwide attention in 1993. There are more servicemen concentrated in San Diego than any other city in the world and Dirk knows how to find them. He gets these men to strip down and bare it all. Because it is never rehearsed, you can always count on these men doing what cums naturally, even with their fellow servicemen. Every last detail is recorded including their conversations. Dirk's Private Amateur Collections are home movies, unrehearsed and hot, just the way you like it. So sit back and get a load off. You'll be amazed at how he gets these boys to stand at attention.
Duration: 58:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 933.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Yates Private Amateur Collection Vol.18 (1991)

Tommy 9x6 Solo Gay Videos Raffles Park

Video language: English
Solniki from the amateur Tommy.
The guy masturbates in different variations and in different settings, while carefully hiding his face.
There is very little information on the site, only the FAQ, where Tommy gives answers to questions about himself

Total size: 5.0 GB in 35 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy 9x6 Solo Gay Videos

Dirk Yates Private Collection Vol. 214 Tougaloo

Dirk has been shooting hot and horny military men long before the camp Pendleton scandal, which captured worldwide attention in 1993. There are more servicemen concentrated in San Diego than any other city in the world and Dirk knows how to find them. He gets these men to strip down and bare it all because it is never rehearsed, you can always count on these men doing what cums naturally. Even with their fellow servicemen every last detail is recorded including their conversation. Dirk’s Private Amateur collections are home movies, unrehearsed and hot just the way you like it. So sit back and get a load off. You’ll be amazed at how he gets these boys to stand at attention.
Duration: 1:31:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Yates Private Collection Vol. 214

AmateurGayPOV Mars Gymburger - My Neighbor, Wet And Dripping Babbitt

I'm laying in bed stroking my cock when there's an unexpected ring at my door. What a surprise to see my hot neighbor Mars Gymburger standing there in nothing but a towel. Who am I to say no to letting him use my shower. A man in need is a man in need! In fact, he's down to practice on my huge dick before his date tonight. He can barely get it halfway down his throat, but I'm sure it fits perfectly in his ass! There's nothing like fucking a horny little dick pig's wet hole. I'm sure to leave him dripping with cum!
Duration: 36:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AmateurGayPOV Mars Gymburger - My Neighbor, Wet And Dripping

Danny and Titus Bareback - HD 720p Olivet

Titus' hole lives up to his name as Danny shoves his cock deep inside it. Danny's got a nice thick cock and Titus has to grip the bed as every inch of Danny slides into his ass. Danny grabs his cheeks and pounds that fine ass - with Titus splayed on the bed - then on all fours and on his back as well. Danny throws the fuck doll all around the place taking charge of this amateur fuck session. Danny's cock finally explodes in a tsunami of cum all over Titus - quite the performance for this first timer!
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 437.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danny and Titus Bareback - HD 720p

Dirk Yates Private Collection Vol.214 (2003) Pedricktown

Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Dirk has been shooting hot and horny military men long before the camp Pendleton scandal, which captured worldwide attention in 1993. There are more servicemen concentrated in San Diego than any other city in the world and Dirk knows how to find them. He gets these men to strip down and bare it all because it is never rehearsed, you can always count on these men doing what cums naturally. Even with their fellow servicemen every last detail is recorded including their conversation. Dirk’s Private Amateur collections are home movies, unrehearsed and hot just the way you like it. So sit back and get a load off. You’ll be amazed at how he gets these boys to stand at attention.
Duration: 1:31:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Yates Private Collection Vol.214 (2003)

Время генерации страницы 0.07408 секунды с 9 запросами