GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rope Slut Part 1

Rope Slut Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 78.7 MiB
Runtime: 12 min 16 s

Tags: ball gagged, cinder block, Drooling, elbow tied, hair pulling, High Heels, predicament, semi-suspension, spanking, spread
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: With my hands tied above my head and my legs spread to the widest capacity, I stand in high heels on top of two cinder block far apart from each other with each foot tied to each block. My Punisher then comes behind me and wrenches my elbows together to make matters worse. Once again, I'm stuck in a predicament where I there's absolutely no way I can get out. He grabs the cat-o-nine tails and begins whipping my luscious thighs, and then my ass, then whips my pussy. Screaming in horror from him to stop, he continues without mercy until I start shaking in pain. As if it weren't enough, he comes back and adds a pussy rope since I'm his little pain slut and goes back to where he left off. Whipping my back, then my stomach, then back to my thighs, and my pussy - over, and over, and over again. Spanking my pussy, then pulling me backwards by my crotch rope until he was able to finally get me to shed a tear. Hair messy, drool dripping, panting, and out of breath. job well done, Punisher. he never ceases to fuck me up good!

Rope Slut Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04848 секунды с 9 запросами