GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dick Tease Part 1

Dick Tease Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 450 x 800
File Size: 210 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 47 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, clear tape, crotch rope, handcuffs, High Heels, mouth stuffing, naked, pain shed, tight jeans
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: My Punisher and I like to maintain our healthy appetite for role playing and it just so happen to be one of those days.  We were out and about running a few errands when we thought we spice things up with some spontaneity.  I needed to run a few outfits through the dry clean and we both thought it would be hot if he stalked me, took me to his place, and had his way.  After agreeing to the plan, the role-playing began.  Punisher eye balls me from a distance as I leave the local dry cleaners and follows me behind a building.  As I notice this strange car following, I take off running but he snatches me up and throws me in the back seat.  He takes me through the back entrance of his house - I don't know why - and drags me into a small shed.  I resist and scream as he pushes me against the wall with my hands and elbows cuffed behind my back.  Made to keep my legs spread and my hands on the wall.  My mouth is stuffed with clear tape, my hands are tied above my head, and my neck is secured to the wall.  He aggressively lifts my shirt over my tits and pulls my pants and panties down to expose my naked body, then finishes with a crotch rope pulled to the ceiling!  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Dick Tease Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02706 секунды с 9 запросами