GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hooters Girl Nipple Clamped and Waxed to No End

Hooters Girl Nipple Clamped and Waxed to No End

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 95.5 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 55 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, Crying, elbows crushed, Elbows Tied, heels, Hooters, hot wat, pain, screaming, wax play
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: From the moment the camera starts filming, I am tied on top of the pain table in my Hooters outfit and matching high heels. Elbows together behind my back and tied tightly to my feet. With clamps tightly latched onto my nipples and held above my chest by a rope attached to the ceiling so that any slight movement or lowering of my body causes the clamps to pull on my nipples. The pain alone from the clamps was so painful that my immediate response was to start shedding tears once they were on. I made sure that I remained completely still the entire time I was tied in fear that I didn't want the chain pulling anymore than it already was. My Punisher was not happy about that. He wanted action and he wanted more of a reaction from me so he decides to tap on the rope attached to the nipple clamps. I scream each time he does this then quickly stop crying because every sound I made, added to the pain I was already feeling. Now trying hard to keep from screaming and crying, I laid still again so my Punisher comes in with a lit candle and begins dripping hot wax onto my stomach - no reaction. But as soon as he stepped back, I let out a heavy sigh from the pain. He then comes back into the scene again and starts dripping wax onto my thighs as the tears pour over even more. Spilling wax from my thighs, to my stomach, back to my thighs and then onto my pussy on top of my shorts to terrorize me some more. He keeps going until I eventually scream for him to stop but before he lets me off the hook, he slightly pulls my shorts down and drips more wax closer to my pussy and all over my stomach. One of my new favorite scenes! *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Hooters Girl Nipple Clamped and Waxed to No End
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03764 секунды с 9 запросами