View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 05:43 AM   #1592
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fuck you slave you are going into permanent chastity

Fuck you slave you are going into permanent chastity

Gorgeous Summer Day wants to put her slave's cock in a plastic dick cage and tease him endlessly. Summer Day is a naughty chick who loves watching her man being locked up until she finds it appropriate to let him out. If she ever does.nIt is time for you to be locked up in chastity and I am going to throw away the key. You are not going to be able to do anything about this situation. It is going to be really uncomfortable for you while I touch myself and you cannot get hard in that plastic prison around your boner.nI don't care much about your problem since I want you in this chastity and you are never getting the keys. I think I am going to take you to a strip club while you are locked up so you can have hot naked girls rubbing all over you. That is going to make you feel really ill at ease. Oh, I am so going to be enjoying it. There is nothing more exciting than watching you squirm while your dick is pulsating in that cock cage. This is what you deserve, a lifelong chastity experience.n - Summer Day

Info:
Number: 16
Name:
Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb

Tags: Femdom, Female

DOWNLOAD FILE
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07979 секунды с 9 запросами