Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Kit Mercer - Gimme The Points (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kit Mercer
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

Alex Jett will rather play video games than help his stepmom Kit Mercer do house chores, so Kit comes up with a way of motivating Alex to want to do those chores. For every house chore that Alex completes he will win some points which then he can exchange for some naughty sexual rewards from Kit! Alex is thrilled by this new method and pretty soon accumulates a big amount of points. just enough to go all the way with his naughty stepmom!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kit Mercer - Gimme The Points (2022)

Seduced By My Over And Over

Release Year: 2018
Studio: TabooByPrimal
Cast: Aidra Fox
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Roleplay scene. My step- Aidra asks to use my shower. Then I hear her cry out and I worry she slipped, but I open the door and she is masturbating and orgasming in the shower! She sees me watching and is not embarrassed at all. I close the door and get into bed, my dick suddenly like a steel bar.Aidra prances out and asks if she can rest with me and then jumps into bed. She lays very close, moving against me, her hands starting to go places they shouldn't. Then she tells me she slipped a blue pill into my vitamins. My dick is painfully hard, and she takes advantage. I can stop her, I can tell her no and be firm. I don't though. I let her keep going until I lose control.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Seduced By My Over And Over
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04146 секунды с 9 запросами