All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Seduced By My Over and Over

Release Year: 2018
Studio: TabooByPrimal
Cast: Aidra Fox
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Part One - Well Planned SeductionMy Aidra asks to use my shower. Then I hear her cry out and I worry she slipped, but I open the door and she is masturbating and orgasming in the shower! She sees me watching and is not embarrassed at all. I close the door and get into bed, my dick suddenly like a steel bar.Aidra prances out and asks if she can sleep with me and then jumps into bed. She lays very close, moving against me, her hands starting to go places they shouldn't. Then she tells me she slipped a blue pill into my vitamins. My dick is painfully hard, and she takes advantage. I can stop her, I can tell her no and be firm. I don't though. I let her keep going until I lose control.
Part Two - Rub My Back hear my Aidra calling me so I go to her room. She is wearing such...well fitting...clothes to sleep in. She asks me to rub her back to help her sleep, but she starts responding in a way that makes me realize that sleepy is not what she is feeling. Moving her butt under me, and then asking me to massage lower, I don't want to give in again but how can I not?
Part Three - MasqueradeMy wife Rebecca has left me a very erotic note. Thank god. We haven't been having sex, and my has been relentless in trying to get me to repeat my mistakes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:43
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1073kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Seduced By My Over and Over

Paula Shy - Wild morning ride (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Paula Shy
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

Morning routine often includes a breakfast in bed. But Paula Shy wants to give her boyfriend a tasty treat that is better than any breakfast in bed he could have had. So, she comes to the bedroom and decides to give in to her cravings and take him on a wild morning ride. The boyfriend definitely loves how Paula chose to start this new day!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paula Shy - Wild morning ride (2022)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10930 секунды с 9 запросами