View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 06:10 AM   #1580
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cherry Gets Torn Apart and Facialed

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Facial, BlowJobs, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, POV, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Statuesque and voluptuous Cherry Torn dropped by for a visit and my dick was immediately at attention because I already knew this babe was stacked on both ends and LOVES to suck cock and get fucked hard! She slowly started blowing me and gagging on my loverod - which is music to my ears! It was so hard to not shoot my load while she stroked my long sword with both hands and sucked my head. She jumped on top and bounced on the dick so hard it made her porcelain titties jump around like the song of the same name! Cherry happily sucked and stroked the ball sauce out of my dick and onto her face and open mouth. She licked off the last drops and got exactly what she was looking for!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

Download Cherry Gets Torn Apart and Facialed

Whore

Release Year: 2018
Studio: TabooByPrimal
Cast: Dakota James
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Roleplay scene. Dakota's Step- makes her have a Wet Dream - My slutty fucking step- is walking around in a little shirt and panties as if I don't even notice. Well I do, and when she lays down on the couch and closes her eyes I make sure she has the best wet dream ever. I feel her up, even stick my tongue in her pussy and just a little licking and she is cumming like a sleepy little slut. She gets dripping wet and I have to fuck her. I finish by filling her open mouth, I wonder what she will think she was dreaming about.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:25
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1203kbps
Audio: 40kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

Download Whore
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04339 секунды с 9 запросами