GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress of the Mammaries

Mistress of the Mammaries

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2000
File Size: 83 Mb
Number: 70

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Fetish, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Cast: Smiley Emma
Description: Smiley Emma is not very smiley in this scene that explores a different side of her. A way different side. Her hair slicked back and tight, Emma's giant breasts are stuffed into a black bra. She's strapped into a black leather corset and holds a black lash that she flagellates her tits with, and later, her hirsute pussy. The Canadian cam-girl attaches clamps to her nipples once she's removed the black tape over them and resumes whipping herself, then spreads her pussy wide for a poking. Yeah, this is a different kind of Emma. If time were frozen for 24 hours, what mischief would Emma get into? Said Emma, "I would go around slapping people in the face with my boobs and get all the guys hard so that when time resumed they would wonder why their faces hurt and their dicks are hard." Better to be tit-whipped than get whipped by a lash. What's the best compliment a guy has ever thrown at Smiley Emma? "The best would be that my smile and personality has brightened someone's day when they were down." We think Emma knows we can't smile without her.

DOWNLOAD:
Mistress of the Mammaries
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05877 секунды с 9 запросами