Sexy in Red Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 85.0 MiB
Runtime: 13 min 27 s

Tags: balltied, Crying, Drooling, elbows crushed, heels, High Heels, skirt
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: So. being that I failed to please my Punisher miserably, we immediately places me in a better. or worse predicament. He sits me on top of the metal fold out chair with my feet planted to the chair and ankles tied to each end. My knees are spread while my thighs are tied tightly to my legs and my elbows are tied and touching behind me then tied to the bottom bar of the chair. Ball gag in my mouth and crotch rope buried deep, the position doesn't seem so bad for the first minute or two. Within those two minutes, I express how I can begin to feel the burn in my legs and then right after my Punisher straps that ball gag in my mouth, the burn in my legs start to progress amazingly fast and before the clip hits five minutes, I start panting and getting a little uneasy. Drool starts pouring as I begin squirming in my seat and before you know it, I'm desperate to find ways to find comfort but my attempts did me no good. Until I scream for mercy is when my Punisher finally lets me go. Never again will I demand to cut another session off too early.

Sexy in Red Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03690 секунды с 9 запросами