View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 02:32 AM   #2056
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Senior lured from the woods 720

Senior lured from the woods - 720

Hi dear viewers! I finally get to have some action myself and although when Jim said yes go forth and multiply Lara, but "Only with men over 60, with false teeth and a hearing aid", I was a bit sceptical about his motives. Especially when I see him biting his little finger like Doctor Evil from the Austin Powers movies and cackling with laughter. Anyway, I was strolling through the woods â€" as that's where the local perverts hangout and Jim had pointed me in the direction of - looking for flesh to bring back and ravage, I happen to stumble upon a rambler. Looking like Charles Hawtrey, from the "Carry On" films, I found myself strangely aroused! Anyway after he told his rather amusing story of his wife being savaged by wild boar, I took pity on him and offered him Lara's £100 pound challenge, where you get to fuck moi and also get £100!!!

Seeing as he hadn't had sex in a while, I thought before I let him pounce on me in my p.v.c outfit, that I'd tease him by letting him fondle me standing up and also bent over with my arse tantalisingly waving in the air. After this, the cheeky OAP then asked if I could change into another outfit! I tell you what, give these pensioners an inch and they'll take a mile! So, I duly changed into my kinky schoolgirls outfit complete with straw boater, blazer and GIGANTIC lollipop. This obviously struck a chord with him and off we went like a battery car with a loose fuse! In the end he couldn't stop himself and came into my mouth, with which I lapped up with gusto, and sent him back into the woods, searching for a new wife and the lost battery from his pace-maker! Bon-voyage Jack, it was fun.

Video:540 x 720
Duration: 42 min 14 s
Type: MPEG-4, 720
File size: 538 MiB
Tags: Amateur, Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Mature, Reality, Shaved, Spanking, Young old, Big Tits, Facial
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a57c1b901e6f0
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03855 секунды с 9 запросами