WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default XlGirls Sp #149

XlGirls Sp #149

Info:
Name: XlGirls Sp #149
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x400
Format: JPG

Description: When I saw Reyna Mae in XL Girls, I flipped!" J.B. writes. "I met a girl who looked just like her at a concert. I saw this stacked redhead who looked like Reyna Mae over at the bar. She had on a T-shirt that could barely hold her tits, and they bounced real nice when she walked. I bought her a beer and a shot. After that, we hung out for the whole show. She was probably only hanging out because I was buying her drinks, but that was okay because I was only buying her drinks so I could feel her up. We went into the crowd to watch the band. She would lean up against me, her butt square in my crotch, and sway there. I had a raging boner, but she either didn't notice or give a shit. I also got to grab her huge titties a bunch of times and give them a good squeeze. I lost her in the crowd before the end of the show when she went to the bathroom. But it was cool. I'd gotten in enough feels that I had a good jack thinking about it when I got home. I basically got free lap dances while I was watching the concert. When I look at the photos of Reyna Mae, I get to jack about the experience all over again!"
Tags: BBW, Redhead
Model(s): Reyna Mae

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD XlGirls Sp #149
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05152 секунды с 9 запросами