GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Semi Suspended and Spread in Stilettos Part 1

Semi-Suspended and Spread in Stilettos Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 77.9 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 21 s

Tags: ball gagged, bare foot, crotch roped, Crying, Drooling, flogging, hair pulling, High Heels, live show, naked, on screen tying, predicament, semi-suspension, spread, stilettos, stripped, topless, water bondage
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Two main things that were my focus of pain this night: the brand new stilettos on my feet and my entire body weight weighing down on my dainty wrists.  Mainly my feet.  Breaking in a new pair of heels is never easy with the super tight fit, never mind the fact that they're 6″ tall!  I was hurting before the show began, but I knew I was going to be standing because of the heels I was wearing and I LOVE being stretched the way I was under the rack.  Martin first tied my hands above my head, then one-by-one, tied my legs spread to each end of the frame.  I had the big white ball in my mouth and even that could not muffle my screams enough!    I am sprayed down with ice cold water until my skin-tight tube top dress is completely soaked and I am freezing.  I'm so cold and my feet are hurting so much, I begin trembling beyond control and after Martin cuts my dress off, ropes my pussy, and removes my heels, I knew this was just the beginning.

Semi-Suspended and Spread in Stilettos Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02797 секунды с 9 запросами