LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sweet Agony Part 2 North Tazewell

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage
Video language: English
Dee Williams is back for the second installment of her three part live feed with us. This far into a live feed, our models tend to start to realize that maybe they weren't quite ready for what they signed up for. Maybe they've spread themselves too thin. We've decided to help Dee out reaching this conclusion by spreading her out ourselves across a St. Andrew's cross, her legs spread and her arms held down so she can't squirm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Agony Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mmv - Der Schwarze Dorn - Zucht und Ordnung Islesford

Studio: Mmv
Genres: Bdsm
On the country estate of Mistress Lady Jane, two particularly naughty young slaves are being made docile with all the means that an experienced dominatrix has at their disposal, because discipline and order are half the life. With cunt suckers, , cunt spreaders, whips and humiliations of all kinds, the very young tormentors are read the riot act.
Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2986kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mmv - Der Schwarze Dorn - Zucht und Ordnung
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A New Deal Wales Center

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Slave girl Rachel, tits torture and cuffed, extreme punishment at a home.
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 285.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Deal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

China Doll 2 Golmud

Cast: Alani Pi
Alani Pi told us she liked it when people called her names, like "fat pig" or "whore". For some reason we thought this meant she liked other forms of humiliation, too. For instance, when lunch time comes, this little bird is going to have to eat like one. Elise Graves will play the mama and Alani will be her good little chick.
Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: China Doll 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adriana Chechik Bell Buckle

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa.
Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!
Duration: 2:27:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chelsea Spanks Sandy Ash Flat

I must admit, I was a bit taken back by Sandy and her reaction to spanking. There is a great deal of submissiveness about her and I wasn't sure she'd stop me if I were to accidentally take it too far. So, as per my usual take in these kinds of situations, I took it easy on her, at first. But, as the spanking progressed I was able to get audible responses and body language so I could gage the severity of the spanking for her.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 698.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chelsea Spanks Sandy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Monkey Part 2 Bon Aqua

Cast: Endza Adair
Endza probably wasn't expecting to ride the today. It's one of the most unkind, punishing experiences there is. Her entire weight is focused on her pussy, as a piece of wood wedges its way in, trying to split her in two. It's a test of endurance for her, and one she isn't going to get the opportunity to bear without some added complications.
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Monkey Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Elizabeth Thorn - Futile Resistance Scandinavia

Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy. We know that there is no way in hell she is getting free from her bondage before we're done with her, but it's more fun for us if she struggles a bit. Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told, but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.
The surest way to make her kick and scream a bit is to give her a dose of intense corporal punishment. OT takes the time to gag her and blindfold her with tape so that she can feel the crack of the whip against her face. It graces her tits and twat, too, giving her nice red welts all over her body. Near orgasms are just as effective. She isn't allowed to cum without permission, but it's not going to stop OT from lighting her pussy up with a vibrator.
Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Elizabeth Thorn - Futile Resistance
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophie – training Moncure

Beautiful Sophie is available for member requests and custom shoots, because she is from Holland and eager to learn more about chastity and bondage challenges! Well, one of you (members) has requested a bit more training for Sophie, a little harder and more challenging than she has ever done!
A bondage training for Sophie… I wasn’t sure about that, but Sophie was very happy to hear someone had sent in a member request for her! So here she is: locked in her chain style NeoSteel belt, chained to the wall by her collar, and her hands crossed and locked to the belt behind her back. A perfect submissive position for our dear Sophie! She is so tall and so gorgeous (and even more gorgeous in metal gear)!
A large horse bit gag is added and Sophie can only wait, nervous about what is next, standing there like a slave pet chained to the wall. The next and final addition is a pair of incredibly harsh nipple clamps (Japanese clover clamps), and Sophie can do nothing to stop me. Her hands are securely locked to her belt. Poor Sophie, her expression tells us everything we need to know about those clamps, that is very very hard for her!
But hey, it’s a member request and we have to do this! I’m sure the member who requested this is going to be very happy with this shoot, and I think more people will enjoy this too! Let me know if you like these kinds of shoots, or maybe you have your own member request for one of the resident models (Davon, Anahi)? Just send it in and it will get done!
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11674kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie – training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Время генерации страницы 0.05686 секунды с 9 запросами