Old 03-05-2022, 06:23 AM   #136
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jay Roberts, Hector de Silva Boulevard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jay Roberts, Hector de Silva
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
JAY ROBERTS makes his long awaited return, and he’s looking better than ever. With hints of grey in his hair and the kind of sex appeal and masculinity that only a more mature man can exude, Jay is back and ready to prove that this time he’s here to stay.
With the sun burning high in the sky, Jay is in the mood for a relaxing swim. But when he sees just how xxx Hector looks all dressed up in his sharp suit his mind quickly turns to other, more filthy thoughts, and unfortunately for Hector’s new suit these thoughts involve him been thrown into the pool, clothes and all!
But on the bright side however, Hector is in for a full servicing from Jay.. starting with a mind blowing blow-job, followed by a deep dick-riding pool side. And the cherry on this triple-x cake - Jay giving us a big, juicy cum shower all over Hector’s tie!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Roberts, Hector de Silva

Twink Temptations 2 Gilberts

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Who wouldn’t be tempted by the eye candy in this hot flick? Smooth, handsome and hung, these boys have got it all going on! Lips lock and tongues entwine for deep and sensual kissing – and that’s just the start. Watch as hands and fingers snake over hard abs and dip under jeans and shorts to reach the ultimate prize – a big, fat, juicy cock! Temptation proves too much for these twinks as they succumb to their desires and allow themselves to be used, abused and spunked on! Just how they like it!
Duration: 1:35:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4770kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Temptations 2

Cowboy Bare Backs Vol. 2 Hewitt

Studio: Ghetto Life
Follow the rough ranch-hand cowboy man-sex of these muscular Latino and Blatino man hunks as they hook up for some intense, hot n sweaty outdoor sex in the wild. Theyre hard workin and hard pounding beefy men with the man-mating need to suck and fuck - be it backwoods or bunkhouse! This title does contain scenes with condoms.
Duration: 1:06:51
Video: 640x478, AVC (H.264), 1064kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 592.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowboy Bare Backs Vol. 2

Do you want my Lollipop Eaton Park

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Sweet as sugar and deliciously hot, nine hung studs ask the question – “Do You Want My Lollipop”? Resistance is futile ‘cos once you get a look at the size of their sucking stick, the diet will be out of the window! Suck it, lick it and even have a little nibble. Savour the flavour because once you’ve had a taste you’ll be wanting more – much more!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Do you want my Lollipop

My Very Best Fantasy Behring Point

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
What’s your fantasy? Muscular fingers stretching your hole or perhaps a pretty boy-mouth swallowing your dick down to your balls? How about a double dicking? For nine boys, their fantasies become reality as their every wish is granted in this festival of cock worship. Lose yourself in this lustful dreamscape and give in to your pleasures!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:33:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Very Best Fantasy

Время генерации страницы 0.07566 секунды с 9 запросами