WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hookah whore Sydnee Viscious

Hookah whore Sydnee Viscious

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 28 min 19 s
Size: 283 MiB

Description: Watch and download Hookah whore Sydnee Viscious by Exposed Whores Media. Las Vegas whore Syndee Viscious swung by my place to show off her hot body and gorgeous, fake balloon tits while she smoked some hookah. Hookah wouldn't be all she'd be smoking that day because it was only a matter of time before she'd be sucking my cock. When she said she wished she could have some cock in her mouth, I figured that was my cue to get things rolling. The next thing you know I'm relaxing on the couch while she's on her knees warming me up. She starts off very tender and slow. However, it's not too long before she's sucking me like a total whore, swallowing me whole like the filthy hot, tattooed slut that she is. She swallows me whole before getting on top of me and riding me like a dirty girl, begging me to let her cum. She doesn't fuck me though. Instead she exposes me to some major cock teasing as she glides her hot pussy lips all over my cock head and shaft. She continues grinding on teasing me for a while before then getting down on her knees to throat fuck me.
Tags: Blowjob, Fetish, Dirty talk, Big boobs, Smoking
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Hookah whore Sydnee Viscious
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11330 секунды с 9 запросами