Old 03-02-2022, 06:33 AM   #69
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scott gets a stud to help him fill up his buddy Tokat

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Boys
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum Eating, DAP, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Pissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English
Scoot and his man were chatting on their phones to find a third: they found a hot hairy guy, with a huge dick! The short boyfriend got plowed hard and filled up real good, but he was a hungry boy......
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 388.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott gets a stud to help him fill up his buddy

Piss and Fist Part1 Gandeeville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Hard Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Pissing, Boyfist, 31 hot guys in 18 Hardcore-Scenes, 8,5hours action
31 hot and horny guys in 8,5 hours full of piss and fist boy action? And this all in one box?
Our phantastic PISS&FIST Box servs you with tons of sperm, spitting, sperm sucking, golden shower
bareback sex, big fucking dicks and fisting action by sweet boys.
Duration: 3:01:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss and Fist Part1

Taylor & Vander Raw Wiota

Cast: Vander ,Taylor
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Hairy ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact
Sanitized version for viewers who may not like fetish play.We have been following closely Vander and Taylor as they put their dirty minds to best use- making steaming hot raw sex! But not with each other.They start off kissing, then Vander eagerly sucks Taylor's cock. Then it was Taylor's turn and he is COMPLETELY fascinated with how huge Vander's dick is. I wouldn't say he was obsessed with it, but he certainly had a little envy (this coming from a guy with a really big tool) But mostly, I believe, he really wanted to not only suck it, but deep throat it. He loved Vander's cock!Taylor fucks Vander for a while then pulls out and gets very naughty all over Vander's hard cock. Vander uses the liquid to jack his ever-hardening cock. Taylor keeps shoving his cock in, pulling out and of Vander's hole. It's not for everyone, but I think even the most prim and proper gay guy will get off to this lite fetish play and dominance.It was finally Vander's turn to nut, and I left in that he was struggling to get over the top. Taylor, ever so helpful, decides that all Vander needed was some piss, and sure enough, that made Vander blow his load.Taylor then breeds Vander, fucks him with his cum, then cleans off all the DNA he left behind.I think a re-match might be in the future, but nothing has been planned other than they both agree reversing rolls would be super hot!I agree!
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 960.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor & Vander Raw

Baker Lumberjack Maxwell

Big Bodybuilder Baker is proud of his thick Ripped body, fat 8? cock, massive muscle butt, rock hard abs and his big heavy ball sack he pulls and stretches before busting a Big Load and Pissing in this hot Exclusive New video from Island Studs. This is the very first time Oregon Lumberjack Baker is seen naked on camera exercising, posing, flexing, splitting lumber, jerking off and proudly showing off his awesome 8? Rock Hard cock and body. Feast your eyes on every inch of this sexy Straight Hunk’s thick Blue Collar naked ripped body as he strokes his fat dong and stretches his nut sack as he holds his ax in one hand and his swollen cock in the other! There is something very sexy about seeing a comfortable naked muscle jock showing us his great set of pecs, perfect muscle butt and massive meat.
This video of Bodybuilder Baker is a special behind the scenes look his real sweaty nudist Lumberjack Log work and workout sessions outdoors in the garden! Watch as bright yellow piss sprays out of his cock, splashing around his feet as he releases his fluid! Big Baker smiles at the camera as he pees in the garden fully naked with a towel around his neck! What an amazing big muscle butt on this ripped Bodybuilder! At 29 years old, 5’8? and a solid 185 lbs, this real life lumberjack and construction worker is a Muscle Fantasy Man. It is obvious from his thick hard body that he spends many hours a week working out in the gym. Imagine this thick bodybuilder as your own personal trainer! What a Muscle Daddy fantasy he is indeed! The muscles on his thick arms and strong upper back bulge as he lifts the weights and sweats – all here on video! Check out his fine muscle butt as he bends over pumping iron revealing his smooth bright pink, hairy Manhole! Hole Lovers will be amazed when nasty Lumberjack Baker, splits a log, then turns to the camera and spreads his Bubble Butt Cheeks
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baker Lumberjack

Raymond Baker Mad River

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Raymond Baker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Immediately, five cadets bared their members and pee on a friend lying on the floor. A passive handsome man happily takes urine on his body and into his mouth, getting very excited at the same time, so he wanted not only to take on pissing, but also to give a blowjob. Active males happily put their dicks in the cheek of a friend who served three dicks in a row.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5352kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raymond Baker

Aries, Bay, Glenn and Vander Arrow Rock

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Aries, Bay, Glenn , Vander
Genres: Anal sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Pissing, Group Sex, Orgy, Creampie, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Muscle, Dildo, Hairy, Ass to Mouth
This is Bay's first full-sex film. He was very eager to dive right in and start with a group scene. He loves group sex, and if you have been watching his videos, clearly the boy has some awesome dirty boy energy going on.I had paired him up with Vander, because he seemed pretty eager to also try on an extra large cock. But after a little finagling, we got Aries and Glenn on board to fuck the heck out of Vander and Bay. Suddenly had a four-way that I was hoping would satisfy Bay...and you the viewer!I was eager to shoot this video. All these guys are in my Best Performer category. Some have worked together before, and that actually made the energy all the more real and intense. They just "fit" together nicely.This video pretty much has everything. While the Director's Cut has a bit of piss play in it, there is tons to be had...from cocksucking, ass to mouth, rimming, and a triple creampie, topped off with Vander being made to cum from a dildo. This video should make a lot of viewers happy!It is definitely the highlight video of the Summer! You gotta join and see it!
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2163kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 619.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries, Bay, Glenn and Vander

Douglas Fox Warsaw

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Douglas Fox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Naked guys fetishists took their powerful dicks in their hands and began to piss on a naked passive who was lying on the jetty and enjoying the golden rain. The dudes clearly swelled before dumping urine on their partner, so their jets had no end to the edge. A pissed dude lies in urine and rubs it all over his body, getting a frantic high.
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 505.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Douglas Fox

Время генерации страницы 0.13534 секунды с 9 запросами