LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Survival Check - Chapter 1 - Walking Naked - Scouts Tom and Eric Lindside

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
Tom and Eric are certainly a cute-looking pair of scout boys. They’re small, but beautifully formed, smooth and pale-skinned and they look seriously sexy in their tight little uniforms. But they’re rule-breakers…
It was Tom’s idea. He thought it would be exciting and kinda hot to go for a naked hike together. No one else was around. They could walk through the wood, undisturbed, with the breeze gently blowing over their bodies.
Eric was definitely a little nervous about taking his clothes off, but Tom reassured him. It would be fun, they were gonna have an amazing time!
Eric had always been slightly in awe of his friend. Tom seemed that little bit more grown-up, more worldly-wise. He even had tattoos! Eric’s dad would have freaked out completely if he’d gone home with ink like that all over his body!
They kept their caps, socks, shoes and neckerchiefs on, grabbed a pair of groundsheets, and put compasses around their necks before heading out into the trees.
They walked a mile or so, chatting, maybe flirting a little, before stopping in a glade and rolling out their groundsheets. They laid down next to each other to catch a few sneaky rays of afternoon sunshine but both soon found themselves overcome by waves of horniness. Within minutes they were jerking themselves off, and then pretty quickly, feeling each other up, gasping excitedly, desperate to take things to the next level.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Survival Check - Chapter 1 - Walking Naked - Scouts Tom and Eric

Scout Marcus Chapter 3 - Setting Up Camp - Jax Thirio & Marcus Rivers Sinan

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
My name is Jax and I recently became a Scoutmaster. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for quite some time and, a few months ago, I finally took the plunge. The Scouts were a massive part of my life when I was a boy. I lived for the adventures, the endless summer nights under the stars, the ghost stories, the camaraderie…
Working a nine-to-five can be utterly soul-destroying, and, in more recent years, when things started to feel particularly mundane, I’d often find myself thinking about those old days, wishing I could feel alive like that again, longing to reconnect with that joyful feeling of spontaneity and discovery.
I went to my first camp as an official Scoutmaster quite recently, and all of those emotions came flooding back. I remember putting my uniform on for the first time, staring at myself in a mirror and wondering if the boys would feel the same sense of awe when they looked at me as I’d felt when I looked at my Scoutmasters. That overwhelming desire to impress…
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Marcus Chapter 3 - Setting Up Camp - Jax Thirio & Marcus Rivers

Barrack Lads Douglas Flat

Studio: Triga And JNRC Productions
East European Army guys whipping out their todgers and tossing off for our pleasure! The first solo scene involves a cute shaven-headed soldier, who strips out of his uniform and gets to grips with himself... a quick wank and he splashes creamy white cum over his belly.
Next, hes waving his tattooed arse in the air as he humps the bed, then its time for another wank, this time squirting over his leg. Next up is a guy lying on a bed with his hand thrust down his white undies, giving his cock a good stroking. Then hes stood up doing the same, then back on the bed for a bed-hump until the final glop gets him spooging over his left thigh. Back on the camp bed, a black guy and a white guy help each other undress, at which point the white guy pounces on the black guy, sucking his nipple and massaging his cock, before going in for the kill with a hefty blow-job. The black guy, suitably hardened then plows the white guys arse - you can hear the ripples of pleasure as the white guy moans and groans his way through a first-class fucking - until finally the black guy stands over the white guys face and shoots great gobs of cum all over the place.
Next up is a cute young Red Beret, lying on the bed with his hand thrust into his briefs. They soon come off as he gives his cock and balls a good stroking... after a fair bit of wanking and some Russell Crowe looks to the camera, he humps the bed then turns over, works up a sweat and creams all over his fingers and balls. Then after another quick wank, he arches his whole body and squirts a creamy white mess over the bed. And then, virile young thing that he is, doesnt he go and do it all over again, this time messing up his pubes!
Next up is Muscle Guy, doing situps topless with his camos on and his red beret sitting coquettishly on his head as he works up a sweat. Then its time for a grope. Off come the camos, leaving behind the black Speedos with his cock and balls hanging over the top. The Speedos go and hes left stroking his cock and showing off his slightly hairy, and well defined, belly and chest. After a good wank, he squirts his load over his right thigh. Time for the press-ups... and one-handed at that! Then its back on the bed for another quick wank, as he splats his juices over the camouflage netting.
Another Red Beret, and this ones not alone - hes got a chocolate-coloured inflatable partner, so he gives its hole a good fingering, then sits it on his rampant cock... a bit more lube up its snatch and he gives it another fuck. Then hes fucking it from on top, with his exceptionally hairy and well-lickable arse stuck right in the camera. Finally, his cock is stuffed into the plastic gob until he eventually shoots his wad over the inflatables face. This guy is an animal! Shot in a small studio with minimal equipment, the video still shows off these natural guys to their best. More from the creators of Straight Squaddies with seriously cute guys and even more cumshots!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1142kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barrack Lads

Время генерации страницы 0.04464 секунды с 9 запросами