Old 03-01-2022, 02:04 AM   #2032
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Big Scottish juggs 1 280

Big Scottish juggs - 1 280

Part 1:
Well, you don't get letters like this on BBC's "Points of View!".... "Dear Jimbo, why, oh why, oh why, can't you give us more BIG JUGGS on your site? I'm a wee Scotts lass and on many a cold, wintry night, you'll find me feverishly masterbating to the vids of cute girls on your website.My knickers are usually sodden with love juice, by the time I orgasm. Recently, I've noticed that I am in desperate need of some BIG JUGG visual stimulation, so being that I am in possession of a rather JUMBO PAIR OF JUGGS, I propose to offer myself to you, for the use thereof and furthermore, (As an added bonus) the offer of the exclusive use of my BUM-HOLE for whatever use you see fit. I am yours Jordanna XXX!

Part 2:
You have to admit, when filming in 16:9, with a wide angle lens, those JUGGS certainly fill the screen! Well having given you a visual feast of gratuitious JUGG mania, this week it is time for me to prepare the gorgeous Jordanna's tight BUM-HOLE for penetration, well not least after, her having teased and coaxed you with her PRE BUM-HOLE ACTION DILDO WORK. Well while she was doing this I was biting my lip and crossing my legs, just desperate to get stuck in. It was certainly worth the wait! By the way, next week, I get the gorgeous Madison back, for a 1 week BUM-FUN FRENZY, dressed as a sexy sailor, that's her by the way, not me!

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 47 min 43 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 2.73 GiB
Tags: Blondes, Blowjobs, Boobs, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Spanking, Toys, Upskirt, Big Tits, Dildo
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3eb5db754f105
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12388 секунды с 9 запросами