View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 06:31 AM   #443
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mago & Montijo Randall

Cast: Mago & Montijo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English
These young gays explore just how much fun it can be to indulge in the carnal pleasures of hung men, long foreskin and tight asses
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mago & Montijo

ChaosMen - Race & Rocco Serviced Remaster 1080p Maryland

"I got a pretty happy response when I added Rocco to the site.
I got lots of emails saying "Service that dude!"
Now as much I would love to suck that cock, I knew I had tons of vids of me sucking dick on the shelves, and I wanted somebody with a hot body out there working him over.
I gave in and went with the tried-and-true Massage table theme. The minute I saw Rocco's hot body, I knew I didn't want him just laying in bed getting his cock sucked. I wanted to showcase his muscles and that amazing bubble butt. I know, every site out there has one, but it has all kinds of advantages.
A week earlier Race was in for a massage table vid with another model (Airing in a couple weeks) and he did such a great job I asked him to come right on back and Service Rocco.
Rocco was nervous, but his dick sure was interested in getting sucked! We kept Race's underwear on just so it wouldn't freak him out, so in many ways this is a Serviced video.
After the shoot, Rocco wanted to know what more he could do, but still only wants his dick sucked. ~sigh~ So I may ask him to come back and do an Edge video, but I think it would have to be a very straightforward scene (ie no fantasy stuff) to get him more comfortable.
We'll see if keeps coming back. I sure do like working with him!"
Duration: 14:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7697kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 813.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Race & Rocco Serviced Remaster 1080p

Fun Size Boys - Eric: Chapter 2 Coin

When Eric started going on job interviews, he was constantly frustrated with the fit of suits and jackets he would find in the stores. If they fit, they were meant for kids. If they looked right, the arms were impossibly long. He just wanted to find something that made him look professional and confident. Of course, given his size, that was going to mean some custom tailoring.
It was just pure luck that he ended up in Mr. Steele’s shop. Eric was walking by when he saw the handsome man inside helping another client. Not only did he seem to find an easy spot to get some stuff altered and fitted, but he noticed the handsome, tall, muscle daddy inside.
Eric felt himself flush when he locked eyes with Steele. The older man just thought a cute, young guy was checking him out. (Not an uncommon occurrence.) Steele flashed him his handsome smile and returned to his client, but Eric fixated on him for days.
Finally Eric managed to make the time to return with a couple items that needed to be taken in, meaning he was going to get up close and personal with the handsome tailor.
Mr. Steele was professional and courteous as always. Eric was beet red the second they shook hands, curious if Mr. Steele recognized him. The silver-haired giant could tell he recognized him from somewhere, but didn’t place how. Instead of lingering on the mystery, he simply went about his work, wanting to give Eric top quality service.
Eric did as Mr. Steele told him. He stood up, stretched out his arms, stayed straight, all of it. As he did, he couldn’t help but start to get excited whenever Mr. Steele’s long arms stretched over and around him. His measuring tape brought his touch all over his body, causing an unintended rise in his loins.
He didn’t want to draw attention to it, but when Mr. Steele asked him to take his pants off for the in-seam fitting, it became unavoidable that the older man was going to see the effect the fitting had on him.
Mr. Steele got down on his knees to draw his tape up the leg, grazing along the inside of Eric’s thighs before it cupped beneath Eric’s balls. Eric let out a delicate breath, in near disbelief that the handsome man had actually touched him on his genitals. Well, through his underwear, but he felt it nonetheless!
Even on his knees, Mr. Steele still looked massive. His shoulders and chest were so wide and his biceps could barely be contained in his crisp, white shirt. Eric realized that his entire width was less that just Mr. Steele’s chest! The more he took it in, the more his cock swelled up in his underwear. And yet, Mr. Steele continued on taking his measurements.
It wasn’t until Steele took Eric’s hip measurements that he had to contend with Eric’s obvious excitement. He playfully mentioned it, saying it might affect his measurements, making Eric’s face turn bright red. His pink skin and freckles disappeared from the rush of embarrassment. But it quickly turned to arousal when Mr. Steele boldly and unexpectedly grabbed his crotch.
“You like me touching there?” Steele asked. His voice was confident and sure, without any doubt as to the answer of the question. Eric responded positively and breathlessly, not wanting Steele to stop. As much as Eric wasn’t expecting this to happen, it was clear Steele had no intention of stepping back.
Steele’s hands moved up from his swollen member to his stomach, gliding under his shirt and feeling his smooth stomach.
“You little guys are so cute.”
Eric couldn’t believe his fantasy was actually coming true. Steele firmly and with total dominance began to play with his cock under his underwear, stroking him and pulling on his nuts. His fingers were long and his palm was big, cupping him completely in his massive grip.
Mr. Steele turned Eric around, playing with his soft, ample ass, feeling it fill his hands in the most delightful way. Steele pulled down the boy’s underwear, letting his cock and cheeks be completely exposed.
Eric started to play with his cock, undeniably turned on and enjoying every second of their encounter. Steele played with his hole, kissing up and down Eric’s neck and back as his fingers delicately teased his sphincter. Eric hoped that the older man was going to fuck him, but he wasn’t sure until Steele turned him around and Eric could see his bulge.
Practically ripping the seams of Steele’s
pants was a massive mound being held down like Gulliver among the Lilliputians, begging to be released. Even constrained by the gray fabric, Eric knew this was a big, throbbing cock.
Steele opened his shirt, giving the tiny twink a look at his broad, muscular, tan chest, sprinkled with fine silver hair that matched his head. He was stunning. And Eric’s cock began to drip thinking of what was to come…
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Size Boys - Eric: Chapter 2

Point Of Entry Helsinki

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Matthew (Jack Hunter) and Cindy (Jenna Foxx) are driving back from a fun birthday weekend in Mexico when they approach a point of entry. They're impatient with the time it's taking to pass the checkpoint, and grow increasingly concerned when a uniformed officer (Nick Capra) tells them to get out of the car for questioning. The couple is separated, each in their own interrogation rooms. Matthew is shocked when the officer tells him that illegal substances were found in the car and that Cindy implicated him. Though Matthew promises his innocence, it's standard practice for border patrol to do a full cavity search, and the officer intends to thoroughly follow protocol.
Duration: 49:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3533kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Point Of Entry

Aymeric Deville, Italian Stallion North Highlands

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Aymeric Deville, Italian Stallion
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Beefy, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Aymeric Deville was waiting for an Italian stallion to come plow him and he did treat him right! The Italian stallion creamed his ass after fucking him....
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 313.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aymeric Deville, Italian Stallion

More Than A Handful Bethel Park

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Men 1st
Cast: Miles Racer & Anthony Clarke, Dillon Buck & Aaron Cage, Ted Colunga & Andro De Luca, George Sauvage & Nicolas Torri, Marco de Brute
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
More than a handful is a waste – well that’s what they say, but for these honed hunks, more than a handful is what they dream about, even if it stretches them out and takes them to the fine line between pleasure and pain! Every bulge, every defined muscle is teased as these hot muscle studs get themselves into some hardcore sexual situations. Could you take more than a handful?
Duration: 1:36:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6915kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Than A Handful

The Last Course - Act II Lillie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Still convinced they're on a reality game show, Brad (Michael Del Ray) attempts to get to know the quiet man sitting across the table from him at the mysterious dinner. Though the man isn't willing to speak, his name tag tells the dinner guests that his name is Scott (Dante Colle). After presenting the first course, the Maitre D places a metal suitcase at the end of the table. Being a boisterous baddie, Kenny (Dakota Payne) tries to jimmy it open. Brad tells him not to cheat and that he wants to do it the right way so hopefully they'll all actually walk away with a prize. Kenny reluctantly agrees and sits back down to tell the rest of the guests about the strange things he and Sebastian (Chris Damned) saw when they snuck away to suck dick.
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Course - Act II

Время генерации страницы 0.14444 секунды с 9 запросами