Old 02-27-2022, 06:29 AM   #438
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Her Husband’s A Bottom Meersburg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Pierce Paris & Dillon Diaz
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Interracial, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Marcus (Dillon Diaz) is a seemingly happily married man who works with his pregnant wife Kelly (Liz Revamped). One day, Marcus tells Kelly he has to check on a job site while she stays at the office. As soon as Marcus is at the construction site, he immediately uses a hookup app to call a Jim (Pierce Paris) over. This isn't Marcus's first time fucking around on his wife, but it will be a time to remember.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Husband’s A Bottom

Big Dick Andy McBride Pumps Liam Quinn's Tight Ass Till He Cums Callao

Exclusive guys Andy McBride & Liam Quinn are a match made in GayHoopla Heaven! Muscles galore from these two handsome men. Secret is, these two had the hots for each other off-camera too... Is that why Liam took an absolute pounding so well from Andy's Coke-can cock? You know the drill, comment below! Let's talk about it!
Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dick Andy McBride Pumps Liam Quinn's Tight Ass Till He Cums

Blowing the whole street Jack

Release Year: 2015
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Flip-Flop, Glory Hole, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Orgy, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos.
Four guys started to heat things up on the street before they took it behind glory holes and finished by fucking each other in every way possible....
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 360.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blowing the whole street

Breaking - Ben Rose and Emilio Calabria Moss Landing

Studio: Men Of Montreal
Men of Montreal has just updated its website with a brand new video starring Ben Rose and the studios hot muscle bottom, Emilio Calabria! Its always a pleasure to watch this big guy getting fucked by hung tops, and I wish Christian Power would come back and fuck the life out of Emilio, but until then, enjoy this hot scene!
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4726kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking - Ben Rose and Emilio Calabria

Fit Boy Dan Fists & Fucks Aiden Attleboro

Cast: Aiden Jason ,Dan Jenkins
Genres: Anal ,Short Hair ,Fisting ,Rope ,British ,Other Location ,Passionate Fuck ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Dan is one of the hottest young men, with his tight body always looking more muscled with each visit, his throbbing cock always ready to slam some twink cunt, and his kinky side always prepared to totally use a boy. Aiden gets a lot of punishment in this video too, having his hole stretched with Dan's fist before getting a hard fucking!
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit Boy Dan Fists & Fucks Aiden

Mathias & Princeton Price Matteson

Cast: Princeton Price, Mathias
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Mathias loves to start off by sucking cock first as he just loves the feel of a man's dick swelling up in his eager mouth. Princeton can't believe the skills this guy has and doesn't want to let his load out into his mouth so he repays the favor by giving Mathias a great blow as well. Princeton loves to be ass up and legs spread as Mathias gets ready behind him to push his veiny throbbing cock into him. Once he's in there is no holding back the pleasure this well-built man will bring. Princeton can't keep his mouth closed as he moans with delight every time Mathias dick goes in and out of him. Mathias fucks him from a side position that just looks unbelievable and the look on Princeton's face is priceless. Finally the amazement has to come to an end as Mathias can't keep his nut in no longer and strokes his sexy dick until his cum oozes out of his cock onto Princeton's balls. Princeton loves the feel of that warm cum and beats his dick until he shoots a warm load all over his own chest. Enjoy!
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2532kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 756.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mathias & Princeton Price

Robert Anderson Mc Clure

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Robert Anderson
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Marcello is 26 years old, handsome, tall, and muscular, a Grind bartender with a highly enjoyable personality and a monstrous cock. I strapped him to a tabouret and leisurely worked his uncircumcised cock until it was rigid and Marcello was breathing hard, gasping, grunting and moaning. I was liking the perceive of his big, hard schlong and his muscled assets and the control I had over this sexy, gay-for-pay guy. Marcello's breathing became louder and more labored as he approached climax and I continued my slow, persistent stroking. His lips embarked to quiver, he whimpered and groaned and shot his flow of huge milky jism onto his stomach. Before we started, Marcello said he thought I wouldn't be able to make him cum, after he said "that was amazing" as he attempted to regain his composure.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:31
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2321kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 254.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Robert Anderson

Время генерации страницы 0.12274 секунды с 9 запросами