View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 06:28 AM   #435
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tight Elder gets loosened Kadoka

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Bishop Jax Thirio summons Elder Dakota Lovell to submit him to a special exercise that will help him loosen up and expand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight Elder gets loosened

The Last Course - Johnny Ford, Dante Colle, Jim Fit Denver

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Johnny Ford, Dante Colle, Jim Fit
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Deep Throat, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Outdoor, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Still convinced they're on a reality game show, Brad (Michael Del Ray) attempts to get to know the quiet man sitting across the table from him at the mysterious dinner. Though the man isn't willing to speak, his name tag tells the dinner guests that his name is Scott (Dante Colle). After presenting the first course, the Maitre D places a metal suitcase at the end of the table. Being a boisterous baddie, Kenny (Dakota Payne) tries to jimmy it open. Brad tells him not to cheat and that he wants to do it the right way so hopefully they'll all actually walk away with a prize. Kenny reluctantly agrees and sits back down to tell the rest of the guests about the strange things he and Sebastian (Chris Damned) saw when they snuck away to suck dick.
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Course - Johnny Ford, Dante Colle, Jim Fit

GayHoopla Big Dick Andy McBride Pumps Liam Quinn's Tight Ass Till He Cums Zebbug

Exclusive guys Andy McBride & Liam Quinn are a match made in GayHoopla Heaven! Muscles galore from these two handsome men. Secret is, these two had the hots for each other off-camera too... Is that why Liam took an absolute pounding so well from Andy's Coke-can cock? You know the drill, comment below! Let's talk about it!
Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla Big Dick Andy McBride Pumps Liam Quinn's Tight Ass Till He Cums

Race And Rocco Serviced South Bound Brook

Studio: Chaosmen
I got a pretty happy response when I added Rocco to the site.
I got lots of emails saying Service that dude!
Now as much I would love to suck that cock, I knew I had tons of vids of me sucking dick on the shelves, and I wanted somebody with a hot body out there working him over.
I gave in and went with the tried-and-true Massage table theme. The minute I saw Roccos hot body, I knew I didnt want him just laying in bed getting his cock sucked. I wanted to showcase his muscles and that amazing bubble butt. I know, every site out there has one, but it has all kinds of advantages.
A week earlier Race was in for a massage table vid with another model (Airing in a couple weeks) and he did such a great job I asked him to come right on back and Service Rocco.
Rocco was nervous, but his dick sure was interested in getting sucked! We kept Races underwear on just so it wouldnt freak him out, so in many ways this IS a Serviced video.
After the shoot, Rocco wanted to know what more he could do, but still only wants his dick sucked. So I may ask him to come back and do an Edge video, but I think it would have to be a very straightforward scene (ie no fantasy stuff) to get him more comfortable.
Well see if keeps coming back. I sure do like working with him!
Duration: 14:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7697kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 813.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Race And Rocco Serviced

Obsession Fulfilled What Cheer

Cast: Cole Church, Marco Napoli, Darron Bluu
Genres: Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Threesome, Harry, Muscles, Facial, Cumshots, Older/Younger, Skinny, Smoot
Cole Church, Marco Napoli, Darron Bluu is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Cole Church, Marco Napoli, Darron Bluu’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2712kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 541.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obsession Fulfilled

Bitch Bugt

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Hairy, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Jared (Carter Woods) is down-on-his-luck after a series of bad bets, Carson (Dante Colle), for help. Carson welcomes Jared into his home but admits what he hadn't told him before, that he's gay.
Duration: 56:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3773kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch

Aymeric Deville, Rafael Chili

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Aymeric Deville, Rafael
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Rafael had fantasies about Aymeric Deville, he was waiting for him at home and was jerking off while waiting. The session was hot, he came 2 times before getting Aymeric juice on his face and mouth....
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aymeric Deville, Rafael

Время генерации страницы 0.15636 секунды с 9 запросами