Old 02-25-2022, 07:03 AM   #417
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Lost Soul - Carter Woods, Hoss Kado Birds

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Carter Woods, Hoss Kado
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Justin (Carter Woods) has had a hard time of it after losing his partner. Relocating for a job, Justin hopes to have a new lease on life in his new house-at least temporarily. What Justin isn't expecting is that the house already has an inhabitant in the form of a lost soul (Hoss Kado). The Lost Soul is an expoloration of love, loss, and feelings stuck in so many ways.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lost Soul - Carter Woods, Hoss Kado

Steve C Photo Shoot - part 3 Mako

Studio: PumpingMuscle
Young handsome boy posing. He has a great body. Muscular with nice cock and ass. Very hot!
Duration: 1:55:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steve C Photo Shoot - part 3

Atticus W Photo Shoot pt. 1 - PumpingMuscle Assonet

Atticus W - Physique athletes . Sturdy barrel and elastic ass like a nut. Elegant male. Sturdy barrel and firm ass.Fantastic body of this guy.
Duration: 2:50:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Atticus W Photo Shoot pt. 1 - PumpingMuscle

Hot Oral Actions of Race & Rocco (720p,1080p) Wrigley

Cast: Race, Rocco
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat
I got a pretty happy response when I added Rocco to the site. I got lots of emails saying "Service that dude!" Now as much I would love to suck that cock, I knew I had tons of vids of me sucking dick on the shelves, and I wanted somebody with a hot body out there working him over. I gave in and went with the tried-and-true Massage table theme. The minute I saw Rocco's hot body, I knew I didn't want him just laying in bed getting his cock sucked. I wanted to showcase his muscles and that amazing bubble butt. I know, every site out there has one, but it has all kinds of advantages. A week earlier Race was in for a massage table vid with another model (Airing in a couple weeks) and he did such a great job I asked him to come right on back and Service Rocco. Rocco was nervous, but his dick sure was interested in getting sucked! We kept Race's underwear on just so it wouldn't freak him out, so in many ways this IS a Serviced video.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Oral Actions of Race & Rocco (720p,1080p)

Cocks 'n' Robbers Simsbury

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Intergenerational, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos
Cocks 'n' Robbers is a vigilante spunk fest! We all get pissed off by those scallies hanging on street corners from time to time even though they is so damn cute.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:36
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1950kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocks 'n' Robbers

Jensen New Milford

Studio: Chaosmen
Jensen has got a hot body and a nice 8″ cock. He does trim his body hair, but I think there is enough there to count as having it. His trim job actually suits him, given how little body hair he has on his arms and legs.
He also only weighs 140 pounds, all of which must be muscle and cock! He works out every day and said he actually just added some mass.
Jensen is straight, but there is some curiosity there. He has had long term girlfriends, but right now he is single, hoping to make some money to pay down student loans.
He is a quiet guy, but gets his cock hard quick. It is long and floppy! His backdoor is equally awesome, and he says girls love to play with it. Clearly he keeps his balls and butthole shaved, so that always makes you wonder whats going on with interest in his back end.
Jensens cum shot is amazing. He said he jerked-off the night before, so I was not expecting a lot. It shoots at least 3 feet in the air, coating his body, face, and his pillow!
He was easy to work with, and look forward to him getting head and having that cock of his shoot ropes of cum into someones face!
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 244.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jensen

OnlyFans - Musclebearbrazil Videos, Part 2 Potwin

Some men are born to suck cock. Their mouths open wide, their sperm-slimed gullets craving load after load...
Video: 640x1138

Total size: 6.4 GB in 48 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Musclebearbrazil Videos, Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.10578 секунды с 9 запросами