GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Club Asiana Live Show November 20, 2014 Part 1

Club Asiana Live Show November 20, 2014 Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 90.9 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 9 s

Tags: crotch rope, duct tape, elbow tied, High Heels, live show, mouth stuffed, mouth wrapped, spread, strappado, tight dress
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: It had been a while since Martin put me in one of those shoulder-breaking, knees shaking, neck straining strappado. the kind where he lifts me off the ground by my arms and the back of my heels are in the air.  So tonight, he had plans.  Plans to take me back to that place and luckily for this particular night, it was all going to take place during the live show.  (Little did I know)  I wore a tight, black, tube top dress, no panties, and a pair of super tall platform heels.  Martin starts me off by crushing my elbows together, then packing my mouth with 3 handkerchiefs followed by duct tape to keep me from pushing it out with my tongue, and then a wrap around with ace bandage to make sure that wad was nice and tight inside.  He has me spread my legs while he puts a tight crotch rope on my with ONE piece of rope, pulls my arms as high as they could possibly go, then finishes me off with the crotch rope to the ceiling!  PERFECT!

Club Asiana Live Show November 20, 2014 Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04460 секунды с 9 запросами