View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 06:52 AM   #404
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RS CockQuest - Armond Rizzo & Noah Donovan 1080p Bakersville

Armond Rizzo is a short, sexy fucker with the toned body of a gymnast. Muscular Noah Donovan is working Armond's body over with every method at his disposal, including his huge cock. Each man uses one hand to stroke the other's cock: Armond's free hand explores the terrain of Noah's lightly furry chest, and Noah's stretches Armond's hole with the fingers of his other hand. Kneeling to worship Noah's cock, Armond applies himself to the impossible task of swallowing it. The more Armond tries, the longer, fatter and harder Noah's cock gets. The oral action makes Noah eager to get to Armond's firm, meaty ass. Noah licks Armond's hole, his tongue paving the way for fingers, then his massive cock. Armond flexes his muscles until every fiber stands out in sharp relief as Noah begins pummeling his hole. Armond wants to get fucked hard and deep, and his body is so ripped that his flesh barely ripples under Noah's pounding. After vigorous fucking, Armond sits on Noah's face as they both jerk out thick loads of cock juice.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6578kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RS CockQuest - Armond Rizzo & Noah Donovan 1080p

Kiwame (Extreme) Reesville

Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
超人気モデル大西陽平がついに究極� �スト「極」に参戦!
選びに選び出された6編収録豪華版� �
オフィシャル限定映像収録でパワー� �ップし、大西陽平のすべてがここに� ��。
Duration: 2:09:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2001kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiwame (Extreme)

Alejandro Torres and Louis Ricaute Hamptonville

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alejandro Torres, Louis Ricaute
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
We know many of our fans have missed our hot Venezuelan mate Louis Ricaute and this week it’s time to have him again with us.
Together with sexy top Alejandro Torres, he is in the terrace, enjoying a sunny hot day in Barcelona. The sun warms their toned eager bodies and soon our two mates get off all their clothes. They know nobody can watch them in that hidden place and in a moment Louis in on his knees to take Alejandro’s big and hard cock deep in mouth. First the topmate returns the favor but right after he focuses on Louis hungry ass, giving him a rimming lesson.
The two guys move inside the house and Alejandro, now horny as fuck, puts Louis doggy style, sticks his pole deep inside his open ass and pounds him with no mercy. After having his ass destroyed Louis deserves a reward and he’ll take a creamy load all over his face and mouth!
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 488.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alejandro Torres and Louis Ricaute

Luca Bondi and Morgan Black - HD 720p Titonka

Cast: Morgan Black, Luca Bondi
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks, One on one
Video language: English
Everything on Luca is a little bit bigger. Huge muscles, big butt and a big fat cock. We like that alot and i'm quite sure you will love that too. The lucky guy in this video is Morgan Black and when we asked him to take Luca's cock he didn't think twice and said Yes!
So lean back, make yourself comfortable and enjoy watching Luca's big fat dick seeding Morgans tight hole.
(Addition by Grobes: There is some footage of what happened right after the shoot. I left it in the video as a little epilogue;-)
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3919kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 626.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luca Bondi and Morgan Black - HD 720p

Slave Artem - Part II Paicines

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Ray Powers
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Every gay-for-pay guy's worst dread is to have his asshole . Prisoner Tyler is suspended, and is about to have his worst dreads realized! With his stud soldier Derek roped rigidly by the nut nearby he's wag around by insane sir Ricky and spanked with the baton before it's tucked into his cock-squeezing muscle hole. With being plumbed by the end of the baton eventually make him break?
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 672.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Artem - Part II

Pump and Dump Carlo Fucks Brad Farmington

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MuscleMatt
The Big Event!…..Game Changer 2, probably one of the most anticipated most asked about films in Muscle Mafia history. After first releasing #71, Game Changer 1 Brad Blows Carlo emails from fans and movie buyers who felt the chemistry between Brad and me were asking, “Will there be a follow up to Game Changer.” There were some Boss and Brad fans who I dropped hints to, and in some of my blog posts and writings I did as well. Somehow it got out and I don’t think I have gotten through a week without a few emails asking when will me fucking Brad be released.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 42:17
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 501.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pump and Dump Carlo Fucks Brad

Sexy Timothy J Photo Shoot - PumpingMuscle Port Hardy

Timothy - Young handsome boy posing. He has a great body. Muscular with nice cock and ass!
Duration: 2:21:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Timothy J Photo Shoot - PumpingMuscle

Время генерации страницы 0.13839 секунды с 9 запросами