Predicament Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 49.3 MiB
Runtime: 7 min 55 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, predicament, throat roped
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: In part one of this predicament, Punisher has my wrists tied behind my back and rope wrapped around my neck, then attached to my hands. Let's start by putting in order how this feels: The rope around my neck is so tight that I am barely able to breathe, the rope around my wrists are so tight that all circulation to my hands and fingers have gone numb and with those two combined, we are left with a delightful little predicament because every time my arms become resistant, I ruin myself even more, and every time I bend forward in effort to try and alleviate the tightness around my throat, my arms are pulled upward then back onto the rope that around my throat that seems to gradually get tighter. Soon as my Punisher sees just how much he's already enjoying my reaction, he stuffs my mouth with my favorite 2″ ballgag because he knows EXACTLY what this does to me and he's right - the psychology aspect of this position is that I should be able to breathe just fine through my nose, but when I've got loops of rope restricting me to breathe correctly, the fact that my mouth is open wide and I have a big gall sitting deep on my tongue, the feeling of being suffocated is almost overwhelming. As if this isn't enough for him, he touches it up with a crotch rope to add to the fun.

Predicament Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07064 секунды с 9 запросами