View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 06:34 AM   #50
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BreederFuckers - Shane Session 2 Mooresboro

Beefy handsome rugger Shane has fast fallen from admired athletic star to a cock hungry slag in a piss-stinking bog. His arms are tied behind his back and he's on his knees in nothing but a filthy jock strap. Adrian grabs Shane's cock and jerks him till he can't stop himself growing stiff. He's on the brink of ejaculating, but this isn't about his pleasure. He's presented with two hard dicks in front of his face when he's shouted at to service or there will be consequences. He desperately turns from one erection to the other sloppily sucking them till spit and cock juice is running down his strong hairy jaw. Shane is so overwhelmed with dick being rammed down his throat it feels like he's permanently stationed here in the toilets.

Shane is dragged into the weight room and thrown down on a bench press with his arms bound. The saucy minx has been keeping his arsehole to himself for too long. Adrian fucks him vigorously and Dave canes him till the bastard is howling beneath his gag. The sensitive soles of his feet are given a whacking which makes him squirm in agony. His precious nob is rubbed all over with a vibrator so his tender banjo string is rubbed raw of feeling. Dave then rams his arse so hard that Shane's eyes roll into the back of his head and all he can do is brace himself till the pervy man takes his pleasure from his tight fuckhole. His genitals are bound and his arsehole is filled with a dildo so he's prepped and ready for whatever man next enters the training room.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3378kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreederFuckers - Shane Session 2

Give Me Wood Pearce

Cast: Andy Scott, Alex Goldwin, Milan Silver, Lucas Drake, Tom Jacobs, Martin Rivers, Titus Snow
Genres: Bareback , Big Cocks , European , Young Studs , Twinks , Uncut , Rimming , Dark Haired , Uniform ,Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cum Shots, Cum In Ass ,Jerk Off, Pissing , Fisting
If you go down to the woods today, as the song says, you’re sure of a big surprise. In this particular instance, however, it ain’t so much a teddy bear’s picnic that you’ll encounter as a spunk-crazed collection of the hottest, horniest twinks ever assembled! Titus Snow leads the fray, aided and abetted by fellow cock-whore, Lucas Drake; plus a whole host of new boys who are only too willing and eager to get back to nature. By that, of course, we mean they get their arse-holes stretched and their faces doused with streams of sweet spunk and rivers of hot piss! In short, a total and utter filth-fest that you’ll just love!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:31:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Me Wood

DarkAlley Gag Me and Piss on Me Kristiansand

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Lucky Joe and Sahaj
Genres: Anal toy, dildo, oral, blowjob, deep throat, cumshots, pissing
Sexy Berliner Lucky Joe makes Sahaj his little bitch when he shoves his dick in his mouth and stretches his asshole out with a dildo.
Duration: 25:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 461.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlley Gag Me and Piss on Me

Inside Jeremiah Johnson - SaggerzSkaterz Zurrieq

For all of you fans who've waited to get Inside Jeremiah Johnson and watch him give up his sweet pink ass, you'll finally get to see plugged on film. The exclusive SaggerzSkaterz star in his first bottom scene, in an awesome threeway scene with Shane Allen and Zack Randall!
Three scenes have been previously released on video with six additional scenes that are sure to make you blow your load! Also starring Shane Allen, JT Reese, Mathiew Devereaux, Ayden James, Michael Sipos, Brady, Sivok and Zack Randall!
These are all scenes from the early part of Jeremiah's career, from the time he started with us at the age of 18 and continuing until he turned 21.
Of course, there is the one scene that you have all been waiting for. . . Jeremiah getting fucked! Watch as Zack Randall plows Jeremiah's ass in a scorching hot three-way with Shane Allen!
There is also a hidden bonus scene to look for where Jeremiah gets pissed on for the very first time! I'll give you a hint. . . on one of the menu pages, use your remote to go to the main button, and then press right. Nothing will happen. You then have to move another direction to find the hidden scene.
Over three hours of Jeremiah Johnson all in one place!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:22:54
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1758kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inside Jeremiah Johnson - SaggerzSkaterz

Armond Rizzo, Lukas Cipriani Marquand

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Armond Rizzo, Lukas Cipriani
Genres: Bareback, Muscle, Jockstraps, Pissing, Uncut, Anal, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Tattoos
Video language: English
In Part 2, it’s Armond Rizzo’s turn to get fucked and filled with piss. Lukas Cipriani plunges his fat cock deep into Armond’s tight hole, pausing for a moment to empty his bladder. When he pulls his cock out, piss comes spraying out of Armond’s ass, all over Lukas’ cock. After a good...
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armond Rizzo, Lukas Cipriani

Aries & Bay & Glenn & Vander Pure DC Cavaliere Sur Mer

Cast: Vander ,Aries ,Bay ,Glenn
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Hairy ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Theme Director's Cut ,Theme Pure
Video language: English
Director's Cut with all the action!This is Bay's first full-sex film. He was very eager to dive right in and start with a group scene. He loves group sex, and if you have been watching his videos, clearly the boy has some awesome dirty boy energy going on.I had paired him up with Vander, because he seemed pretty eager to also try on an extra large cock. But after a little finagling, we got Aries and Glenn on board to fuck the heck out of Vander and Bay. Suddenly had a four-way that I was hoping would satisfy Bay...and you the viewer!I was eager to shoot this video. All these guys are in my Best Performer category. Some have worked together before, and that actually made the energy all the more real and intense. They just "fit" together nicely. This video pretty much has everything. While the Director's Cut has a bit of piss play in it, there is tons to be had...from cocksucking, ass to mouth, rimming, and a triple creampie, topped off with Vander being made to cum from a dildo. This video should make a lot of viewers happy!It is definitely the highlight video of the Summer! You gotta join and see it!
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries & Bay & Glenn & Vander Pure DC

Drink Country Club Hills

Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Pissing, Rimming, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
飲ませて酔わせてヤっちゃいました!
酒で露わになる、これが彼らのエロ� �本性!
【しゅんすけ】
Duration: 2:25:45
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1606kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drink

Время генерации страницы 0.03977 секунды с 9 запросами