GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Saw Horse Backbend

Saw Horse Backbend

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 64.6 MiB
Runtime: 10 min 7 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, crotch roped, Crying, hair bondage, Pantyhose, predicament, saw horse
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Usually my Punisher comes up with all the crazy predicaments he has for me but this time my idea came into play when I expressed how much I love when my body is vulnerable for him to do what he pleases to me. I brought out the saw horse and threw myself over backwards on it - legs spread, pussy out, feet on the floor, hands together under me, head back, and ready for whatever he wanted. He took the idea and ran with it. All he needed, was to see me in that position and his imagination ran wild. He tied my barefeet to each leg of the horse, tied my hands together, tied my hair into a ponytail and then tied my hair to each foot, and then to finish the job, he noticed my body was arched in the perfect position with my back literally off the board so he attached a SUPER tight crotch rope from my pussy and hoisted me to the ceiling as far up as I could go. I was in sheer pain from the moment I bent back on that horse. My body shook uncontrollably from start to finish and all I wanted was for it to be over as soon as my legs were tied back. The end of the clip was fantastic when he had me BEGGING to get out!  *Asiana Starr personal favorites!

Saw Horse Backbend
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06616 секунды с 9 запросами