LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Roped Up And Well Used - Part 1 Cummington

Cast: Leo Ocean ,Sky Heet
Genres: Bondage ,Trimmed ,Smooth ,Rope ,British ,Ass Play ,Red Hair
Video language: English
The dirty mattress is back. We really should get a new one some time, but then again why would we? It adds a certain smell to the place. Leo might not like it, naked and bound on his back with his legs in the air and his arse on show, but he doesn't have much choice in the matter. Sky is soon on the scene, kissing the boy and playing with his hole, easing his fingers in before heading south to get a taste. Sky loves having his hole licked out, but he loves it even more when a cock is sliding in. He'll have to wait for that, Leo has a big black dildo to fuck the boy with before anything else. Piss fans will love seeing Leo hauling his own uncut meat out of his pants to start drenching his captive, adding more stink to that dirty mattress. Stick around for part two!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4073kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 643.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roped Up And Well Used - Part 1

Josh Stone Kentland

Release Year: 2020
These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9079kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josh Stone

Max Gets Broken In Bareback! Fort Sill

Cast: Sean Taylor ,Max London
Genres: Anal ,Short Hair ,Chav ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Suspension ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Domination ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Max is still trying to work things out, but he's getting there with a little help from hung dom boys like Sean. Things are a little different in this submissive bottoming, Max is getting that big uncut cock raw! Sean starts out on his tanned arse with some rimming, prepping that snug and smooth hole while Max swings from the ropes, but soon he's fingering that fuck hole and sliding toys in to open him up. Max loves it, of course, but you know he's really craving that big naked dick up inside him. When Sean slides in there he really doesn't hold back, in a matter of moments he's pounding that arse and slamming his captive like a he's just a sex toy, taking a moment to pull out and piss in Max's hole, then licking him out again before using the boy's arse to take him over the edge! Max gets his hole soaked with cum and Sean slides his sticky dick right back in again, leaving his load inside him before walking away.
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3955kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 621.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Gets Broken In Bareback!

Special Piss - Dirty Fuckers Pilot

Release Year: 2010
They’re not quite up there with Spetsnaz or Mossad – at least not quite yet! – but this special unit of heavenly soldiers have a love of piss that’s second to none. And if it’s not piss they’re lusting for, it’s spunk! Enlist with this horny band of cock-mad military as they pummel each and every mouth and ass that cums their way!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:21
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Piss - Dirty Fuckers

Lindo Tops Dev Tyler Raw Motoyama

Studio: Guybone
Hard and moaning from the get go, sucking face sexily, touching dicks through underwear, Lindo and Dev were so fucking horny for each other. Dev reached inside Lindos briefs and grabbed a handful of hot, thick cock. Lindo complimented his good boy as Dev nibbled his way down that furry body, from nipples to prick. He swallowed Lindos fat boner and then kissed him passionately.
Lindo flipped Devs furry legs toward the headboard and buried his face between those hairy butt cheeks. He pulled Dev to the edge of the bed and ate his ass proper. Dev groaned in as Lindo drove his tongue as deep into his hole as he could. He spanked. He sniffed. He savored. Lindo is a master worshipper. From holes to pits to feet, you name a dudes body part, he knows how to treat it right.
They slipped into a scintillating 69 so Lindo could taste Devs raging erection while Dev gulped down Lindos pulsating flesh hammer. The amount of body hair and bulging biceps and vibrant tattoos on these boys drove me wild. Both pups, their collars jingled as they jostled their naked bodies together. The grunts were sending tingles up my spine. So fucking beastly.
Lindo ripped Devs jockstrap off and sucked his stiff dick at the foot of the bed. Their mustached mouths and lips were so sexy to watch, whether gasping in feel good joy or choking down a rock hard cock. Lindo deep throated his costar, making sure to coat every inch of Devs dong in his spit. Then he wanted some of Devs spit, so he opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue, and waited. Dev worked up a hot spit strand and let it drop from his lips to Lindos eager tongue. Lindo caught it and used it to coat Devs cock. Fucking stunning.
He slapped Dev back onto the bed and spread his legs open wide. Dev stroked his dick as Lindo devoured his delicious hole. It was so tight and so hairy and when Lindo finished, so wet, dripping with desire. They 69d sideways on the bed to get all the dick sucking they could handle. And then that probably wasnt enough for any of us. We could have stayed that way all day. Hard as rock, both their bones raged in each others mouths.
At the end of the 69 session, Lindo woofed out Fuck, Pup! That exclamation couldnt have been a more perfect transition into their first anal position, Dev in doggie, his hairy hole pushed skyward for Lindo to plunder. Lindo lubed that burning hot, hog of a cock with SPUNK and slid it inside Dev bareback. His hole was immediately receptive, grabbing and pulling the big dick in for more and more and more. Lindos raw cock railed Devs furry hole and made his face grimace awesomely. I nearly exploded when Lindo announced Devs ass was eating up his dick. Woof!
Lindo pumped Dev full of raw meat from behind, then kicked back and let the hairy pup ride his rod. I was in awe of the show before me. It was incredible to behold Dev taking in such a gargantuan cock. He couldnt get enough of it. Lindo sat up, dangling his insatiable bottom over the edge of the bed. Dev clung to his costars neck and bounced up and down on Lindos lap bone. Gravity overpowered both boys and brought them crashing down to earth, Dev falling from Lindos clutches to the carpet. They burst into laughter, reminding us all that if you arent having fun during sex, youre doing it wrong.
They scooted up higher on the bed to avoid another tumble. Lindo fingered Devs readied hole then eased his thick dick back in him. He went to pound town fast, absolutely ramming that ass. He held Devs sexy feet in the air, sniffing and sucking as he screwed. He hoisted his ass higher so he could drill his dick down into Devs cavern. This angle made it impossible for Dev not to cum, that dick was hitting his prostate perfectly. He let go of his load and rained boy batter down on his own face, painting his chin, cheek, tongue, lips, neck, shoulders, and pillows. Fucking A. What a spunk shower! A real seed soak! The perfect sperm storm!
Lindo dropped to lick up Devs self-facial, cleaning him like a good pup. They pressed their bodies together and rubbed boners. Then Lindo bent Dev over the bed corner and had second helpings of his hole. Dev should have been spent by then, but a trooper he was, taking that big dick up his ass again, harder than ever. When Lindo was done pounding, the guys cozied up next to one another, legs tangled, Dev fingering Lindos equally hairy ass as the top beat his meat. Dev was sucking on Lindos nipple when the time came for him to cum and he slid down the bed so he could catch the hot load pumping out of Lindos piss slit. He nutted white hot cum down his ever impressive shaft and Dev ate it up then kissed his top. They shared some cum on their tongues and ended the scene in a pup-licious interlock.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3945kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 594.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lindo Tops Dev Tyler Raw

Joe Howard Pebble Beach

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Joe Howard
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Torrid Master Leo requests sole worship, without mercy degrades his gay and drenches him in piss in this outstanding sesh where the sub is totally humiliated!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 609.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe Howard

Christian Sharp and Trent Davis Noonan

Studio: Randy Blue
Its about time Christian Sharp gets some man ass. He is so fucking adorable I cant stand it. And knowing full well he should have someone amazing to fuck for his first time I called in Trent Davis. Trent has been eying up Christian for quite some time and if I didnt let him do this he would have been so pissed at me. I had to keep myself from laughing when Christian was asked if he was nervous and his response was, I think he should be more nervous than me, referring to his huge endowment. Little did he know that Trent is one of the best bottoms around and that he was ready and willing to take him on his first trip on the hardcore express. These two guys had amazing chemistry and I had little else to do other than just throw them on a bed and let them go. Trent looks amazing from his handsome face to bubble butt. And Christians new scruffy look just makes him all the more sexier.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 284.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christian Sharp and Trent Davis

Время генерации страницы 0.11740 секунды с 9 запросами