View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 06:22 AM   #367
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Falcon Studios - Men's Briefs - Adrian Hart & Reign 1080p Bejuma

When puppy Adrian Hart discovers that his pet sitter is muscle Reign, he immediately starts fantasizing about his mouthwatering body. The dreams about transforming from a good boy to a real boy and taking Reign to pound town. In his fantasies, Adrian sees himself as a jock that's stroking his big dick while gagging on Reign's curved cock. Reign services Adrian's hard pole and pulsing hole before throwing the a boner and barebacking the young pup doggy style. The obedient Adrian has to stop himself from howling as Reign slaps his ass and passionately buries his bone in Adrian's tight backyard. A few more thrusts from the top's hot cock and the horny pup is busting all over his abs with Reign pulling out to spray him down only seconds later.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5215kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 853.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon Studios - Men's Briefs - Adrian Hart & Reign 1080p

The Comic Book Thief (Cole Church, Mark Something) Eutawville

Genres: Blowjob,, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Harry, Muscles, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth
Video language: English
Security officer Cole Church brings suspected thief Mark Something to the backroom for questioning. When officer Church searches his backpack he finds the stolen comic books, so he then submits him to a deep cavity search. In order for Mark to go free without repercussions, he must first get on his knees and suck on the officer’s cock!
Duration: 33:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Comic Book Thief (Cole Church, Mark Something)

Carlos Leao, Ken Summers Grahn

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Carlos Leao, Ken Summers
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Guess what could happen when two of our most handsome mates wake up in the same house? Supersized Brasilian garoto Carlos Leão meets our newest bottom mate Ken Summers and what follows is an explosive mix of latin passion and hard sex. Ken gives a hot massage to Carlos after the shower and soon the Brasilian muscled guy got his dick hard like a stone, for the pleasure of Ken. The bottom bitchy boy loves only huge cocks and he will take like a pro what Carlos has to give him, in every possible position. Carlos gets close to reach his climax every time he sticks his black XXL rod inside Ken’s smooth ass: at the end he can’t resist anymore and shoots a huge powerful load all over Ken’s ass and back.
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 403.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlos Leao, Ken Summers

Elder's New Companion (Mark Something, Cole Church) Sandy

Genres: Blowjob, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth
Elder Mark asks Cole if he’s happy to be his companion, to which Cole says he’s very excited because he really admires Elder Mark. Cole then mentions that he’s hot and starts taking off his clothes. The two end up placing a bet: whoever has the biggest dick doesn’t have to do the dishes for a week. Turns out the loser is Elder Mark, but is he really a loser when he’s getting pounded by Cole’s delicious cock?
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 813.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elder's New Companion (Mark Something, Cole Church)

Dominic Santos Gets Barebacked Tariffville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Dominic Santos, Austin Wilde
Genres: Gay, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob
I am so excited about this one. The man, the legend, Austin Wilde agreed to guest star in a scene for Randy Blue. Austin is so fucking hot with his muscled dark skin and big meaty dick. I knew I needed to find the perfect bottom for him. Dominic Santos was begging for me to send him a top with a giant dick that could pound him into submission. I asked Austin if he minded doing a scene with Dominic. Austin was more than happy too. Austin told me that on his site, he just likes to have sex. No plot, no theatrics. Just two men doing some hot gay fucking. So I agreed. I told him that he was a master at what he does, and I was just going to sit back and let the magic happen. And there is no other way to describe it than magic. These two nude men began to make out and real passion ignited between them. They were acting like they had been dating for ages. And then Austin fucked Dominic in almost every position imaginable. I'm a fucking copy-paster. It was one of the easiest shoots I ever shot. And finally when Austin pulled out and nutted, Dominic begged for Austin to stick it back in.
Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic Santos Gets Barebacked

Fistenberg Returns HD Boneville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino
Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistenberg Returns HD

Night dances Seven Rivers

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mario Cruz, Owen Powers, Daxton Ryker, Mitch Roberts, Saxon West, Sean Duran, Dek Reckless, Brett Bradley, Dillon Anderson, Jay Ricci
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Group, Blowjob, DAP, Latinos, Interracial, Muscles, Rimming, Kissing, Creampie, Ass to Mouth, Tattoos, Cumshots
A night of Go-Go dancing at the notourisly raunchy Ramrod Bar in Fort Lauderdale turns into a 10 man gang bang for slutty fucker Owen Powers. The pack of muscle studs and big dicked daddies take turns fucking his holes and loading him up with their hot loads.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 711.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night dances

Время генерации страницы 0.03512 секунды с 9 запросами