GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Suspension Training Gone Bad!

Suspension Training Gone Bad!

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 93.4 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 39 s

Tags: ballgagged, cinder block, crotch rope, Crying, flogging, hair pulling, lingerie, stilettos, Struggling, suspension
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Standing tall in my 6″ stilettos with suspension cuffs around my wrists, I am on top of a cinder block anxious for my first session being suspended. My dom gags my mouth, ties my pussy with his oh, so tight, crotch ropes, and ties my ankles together. He lifts me by my crotch rope and kicks the cinder block out from beneath me and leaves my helpless body dangling in mid air. I scream and struggle to hold myself up as the twisted wire turns me in small circles. I beg that he bring me back to my toes and finally he gives in. Sparing me only a few seconds to gain composure, he demands that I step off the block. When I refuse, he picks me up by my crotch rope again and slides the block away. I plead for relief again and because of my disobedience, he proceeds to punish my sexy body. He whips me for 7 minutes straight, hardcore from start to finish. My heels are removed and I am told to stand on my toes and spin for him to access every inch of me. Playtime was never SO GOOD!

Suspension Training Gone Bad!
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.44092 секунды с 9 запросами