GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Club Asiana Live Show March 26, 2015 Part 2

Club Asiana Live Show March 26, 2015 Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 60.3 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 24 s

Tags: clothes pins, elbow tied, fishnet stockings, hair bondage, High Heels, live show, pain table, predicament, Stockings, strappado, topless, un-gagged, ungagged
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Rocking myself forward, then rocking myself back in order to find a comfortable spot for me to handle the position that much longer.  That wasn't working, so I'd rock side to side in desperation for comfort.  My thighs were burning and my hair was getting soaked as it repeatedly got dragged over the large puddle of spit on the table.  I'm in complete discomfort and Martin is relaxed and smoking a cigarette - enjoying the scene.  I'm crying so hard, my nose starts to stuff up and I cannot breathe.  Martin ungags me but makes sure that I DO NOT ask to be untied while the continuation of my hunt for comfort goes on.   After quite some time, Martin alters the position by straightening out my legs and tying my neck to my knees, then hoisting my arms higher, then ties my hair to my elbows and places a clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking.

Club Asiana Live Show March 26, 2015 Part 2
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03297 секунды с 9 запросами