LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Drenched In Piss County, Scene 1 Levelock

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Video language: English
The sun beats down on a parched vineyard in the country. Overheated, Damien Crosse takes a break from plowing to unleash his swollen bladder. Working nearby, Chris Porter is more than willing to be Damien's receptacle. Chris drops eagerly to his knees, anticipating Damien's steady stream from his thick rock-hard cock. Damien soaks Chris' face and clothes, giving Porter liquid relief from the dry heat. Chris thirstily sucks the last drops from Damien's thick man-pipe, and continues to suck the cock as Damien spits in his face. Now well lubricated, Crosse begins fucking Porter's throat. Letting loose a full torrent coating Chris' throat. With Chris now ready to return the favor, the pigs exchange kneeling and standing positions. Chris covers Damien's face and mouth, dripping down to soak his hairy chiseled chest. Damien proceeds to chow down on Porter's cock. The two trade off, taking turns with each other until Damien takes charge and bends the work boy over a table. Spitting on his crack, Damien shoves his thick man-meat mercilessly into Porter's hole. Porter takes it, a mixture of pain and pleasure are reviled on his face, as he gets the fuck he's been waiting for. Damien picks up speed, and begins to power fuck the smaller stud. With an unrelenting stroke, Damien's tool digs deep on Chris' hole, as he pounds it harder and harder. Crosse then flips Porter over to fuck him missionary, but not before he unloads another round of wet pleasure, soaking Chris' body fully. Chris joins in, and releases his own river, soaking himself, now already glistening under the sunlight. Damien shoves his cock in yet again, and pounds Chris to orgasm. Still building to finish, Damien continues to fuck Chris suddenly pulling out his fuck tool, to shoot his thick white load over Chris' cum and stained shirt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drenched In Piss County, Scene 1

Matthew Gibbs Wairoa

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Matthew Gibbs
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
It’s been a long, firm day doing real man’s work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We’ve got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him drink down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We’re going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!
Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3074kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 415.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matthew Gibbs

Scott and Buddy Burolo

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Boys
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum Eating, DAP, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Pissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Unc
Scoot and his man were chatting on their phones to find a third: they found a hot hairy guy, with a huge dick! The short boyfriend got plowed hard and filled up real good, but he was a hungry boy......
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 388.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott and Buddy

Walter Cook Sunland Park

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Walter Cook
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
A handsome passive, having come on a date to active comrades with big dicks, thought that he was waiting for hot sex that would end with cool orgasms. The instinct deceived the handsome man, because the rude acts opened his mouth and pissed him forcibly right into the mouth, forcing the brunette to swallow all the urine. The dude surprisingly liked the taste of the piss, so at the end he asked for another portion.
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 622.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walter Cook

Justis Solo Valleyfield

Cast: Justis
Genres: Build Swimmer ,Build Twink ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Blond ,Hair Brown ,DK Blond ,Pubic Hair Intact
Justis has a great smile, and with his blond hair and calm attitude, he is super friendly and easy to chat with. He says he is 6'1" but I'd swear he was taller. Regardless, for a lean guy, he has a lot of presence. Justis identifies as straight, and said he had not done anything with a dude at all. But he said he was down to swap oral, and would even try fucking or getting fucked. Like you all, that confuses me, and I wonder what is going on in his head. You can tell he is calm and a chill type of guy, so maybe he just has a very relaxed attitude about trying new things. Or maybe this is his way of experimenting without committing to a team? Anyway, I love his dark blond hair, blue/gray eyes, and amazing smile. He also has a big piss slit that constantly drips precum. His ass his furry and nearly perfect! Stay tuned next week to check out his cock-sucking skills!
Duration: 13:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7379kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 728.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justis Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.03289 секунды с 9 запросами