Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Megapiss 2 Pennsboro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Hard Sex, Piss, Fist, Dildo, Rubber, BDSM
Video language: English
Shot in culteum in Karlsruhe / Germany. 11 horny men meet for a fierce piss party. Tight holes get fucked open then fisted. Loads of piss, loads of cum and a great gangbang!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2309kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megapiss 2

A Messy Edging For Dylan (Dylan Ducati, Sebastian Kane) Tajimi

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Donald Robertson
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
It’s been a long, firm day doing real man’s work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We’ve got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him drink down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We’re going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!
Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Messy Edging For Dylan (Dylan Ducati, Sebastian Kane)

David Powell Sarajevo

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: David Powell
Video language: Russian
A handsome passive, having come on a date to active comrades with big dicks, thought that he was waiting for hot sex that would end with cool orgasms. The instinct deceived the handsome man, because the rude acts opened his mouth and pissed him forcibly right into the mouth, forcing the brunette to swallow all the urine. The dude surprisingly liked the taste of the piss, so at the end he asked for another portion.
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6998kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Powell

Fill me up Log Lane Village

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Men 1st
Cast: Macanao Torres, Cristiano Torrent, J. Salaz, Manuel Roko, Tony Duque, David Torres, Aitor, Armando, Ricky Ramos
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Fill Me Up – the title says it all! These guys want their asses filled every which way! Tied up and at the mercy of his tormentor, one leather-clad sub is made to lick his master’s boots for his fuck tunel is filled with cock and cum! One hot bottom boy succumbs to his dominant top as he is fisted and pissed on, whilst three hung studs their willing boy toy and treat him as their personal cum dump! Over two hours of hard, bare raunch!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:06:08
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3627kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fill me up

Tyler Piss Fucks Dexx Canon City

Genres: Big Muscle Guys, Cum Inside, Daddy Guys, Leather, Piercings, Pissing, Tattoos
Tyler Roberts, is back at RFC and ready to plow some hole. He finds RFC's Dexx and within no time he has him submitting to his monster cock's every whim. After sufficiently using all of his holes, Tyler pulls out and pisses all over Dexx's chest and body. Immediately after he returns to fucking his hole which sends Dexx over the edge, him to bust a huge load while covered in piss.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Piss Fucks Dexx

Adam Uses A Tight Hole (Adam Watson, Cody Reed) Deatsville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: John Newman
A handsome passive, having come on a date to active comrades with big dicks, thought that he was waiting for hot sex that would end with cool orgasms. The instinct deceived the handsome man, because the rude acts opened his mouth and pissed him forcibly right into the mouth, forcing the brunette to swallow all the urine. The dude surprisingly liked the taste of the piss, so at the end he asked for another portion.
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6535kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Uses A Tight Hole (Adam Watson, Cody Reed)

Cum Soaked Boys Gottelfingen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Rendy Scott, Patrik Bauer, Lucky Lutro, Lucky Taylor, Jerry Harris, Julien Breeze, Joseph Valek, Enrique, Leleco, Joaquin Jacome, Sebastian Vasco
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Rapid-fire blowjoys sees these boys coated in cream. But that’s not all – these dirty boys also like to wash it all off with a shower of golden piss! Five scenes of continuous duo and threeway action that sees every hole getting filled with cock and hosed down with warm, guy-champagne. See the look of satisfaction on the faces of these bottom boys as they are ridden raw and hard, and with a juice eruption waiting for them, it’s no wonder they look happy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:15:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Soaked Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.07217 секунды с 9 запросами