GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Keeping Things Spicy Part 1

Keeping Things Spicy Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 80.9 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 55 s

Tags: ball gagged, Drooling, elbow tied, highheels, hogtied, nipple clamps, Pantyhose, predicament, throat roped, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: These last couple months have been exceptionally busy for the both of us so we have had little to no time for bondage in the office.  This is life and that is normal but what we strive for is to never slow down on doing the things we love, and more importantly, doing the things we love together.  While out and about earlier this afternoon, I pulled out some handkerchiefs, vet wrap, and rope, and gagged and tied myself up in the car and tonight, we were going for more.  After coming home, I freshened up and dressed down into a pair of french cut pantyhose and heels and sat at the desk.  Looking as enticing as I did, my goal was to get tied up in the office so I gagged myself with the big purple gag and put on a pair of nipple clamps on.  Martin ropes my elbows while I'm sitting on the chair, then I end up hogtied on the floor.  Throat roped to my elbows and feet tied to my arms.

Keeping Things Spicy Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05063 секунды с 9 запросами