View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 04:29 PM   #7703
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Zuri's 1st Gloryhole Visit Citrus Heights

Cast: Zuri
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering, All Sex
You guys got Zuri's interview early this week and I can already tell you're dying to watch her in action. This girl is a freak and won't disappoint. Just wait until you hear how loud she gets while being fucked! She was still pretty loud even when she tried muffling her moans with her hand. It's a good thing she lives in a house and not an apartment because she'd either have really pissed off neighbors or really happy ones.
Among her talents, this 5'10" fit babe was easily able to suck and fuck at the same time in the Gloryhole booth. She's built for fucking and judging by her abs, I bet she can ride cock all night long.
You get a lot of her background during the interview so I won't repeat it here but I would like to add that while she was in the booth sucking and fucking random strangers, her b/f was in the Theater Room watching guy after guy take their turn with her. he sat there for hours with a boner just from hearing her moaning and hearing guys talk about how hot she was.
After the place started clearing out, he decided to feed her another load and the funny part is, she didn't know it was him and was telling him how nice and big his dick was...lol. She explains why at the end when she did a post-interview. I think I'm going to start doing more of those to summarize the experience.
Now that she's comfortable in that environment, she wants to come back next week to tear the place up and spend a little time in the Theater Room and Swing Room. I'm sure I can arrange that...hehe.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zuri's 1st Gloryhole Visit

Mita Taj 1st Gloryhole Visit Westernville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bareback, Booth BJ, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fucking, Gagging, Interracial, Latina, MILF
If you haven't figured this out by now, Latinas are natural born cocksuckers are are the happiest when they have plenty of dick to play with. This sub MILF gets off on pleasing men and will service any cock that's in front of her so all you need to do is get in line and make your cum deposit.
Duration: 54:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8288kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mita Taj 1st Gloryhole Visit

Whitney Is Orally Obsessed La Fontaine

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Masturbation, Blowjob, Handjob, Balls Sucking, Rimming, Face Fuck, Cumshot, Facial
Video language: English
There really is something to be said about being so close to the water. Not only is it calming, but it also seems to attract gorgeous girls like the one I met today. She was relaxing and taking in the sights while thinking of moving here from the Valley. I offered to show her around and wow, she blew my mind and my cock!
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Is Orally Obsessed

Vanessa Vox - Authentic craving for cock (2022) Woods Cross

Cast: Vanessa Vox
Genres: Oral
Vanessa is a cute little Latina with an authentic craving for cock. And today, she's got herself a long one. She does a quick introduction, declaring her cummy desire, and gets naked before jumping down to the floor and inhaling the awaiting cock. She continues to suck, making sloppy and slurpy noises in various positions. Finally, she's back on her knees for a creamy facial.
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8264kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa Vox - Authentic craving for cock (2022)

Violet Starr - Violet The Cock Sucking Starr FullHD 1080p East Olympia

Cast: Violet Starr
Violet Starr is back again. She’s a cock sucking pro and can’t wait to please Mick Blue’s big dick. She wants to give it rough, and Mick makes her dream a reality.
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7384kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Starr - Violet The Cock Sucking Starr FullHD 1080p

Charlie Valentine - First Gloryhole (2022) Opa Locka

Cast: Charlie Valentine
Genres: Oral
We are ready to give Charlie Valentine a very warm and gooey welcome today as she takes on a gloryhole for the first time. It's a mystery how it took so long for this popular babe to get on her knees in our booth, but the wait was worth it. Charlie says she’s still working on honing her deep throating skills but we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the amount of cock and cum she has consumed today. Charlie has only ever sucked two dicks and taken at the most, 4 loads of cum in a day so we know surely she’s gonna beat those odds in the booth. Charlie only rated herself a very modest 9.5 on the cock-sucking ten-scale, but you'll have to be the judge after watching her performance on her knees in the hole. We think you'll score her higher. Sound off in the comments and tell us if you think Charlie should come back for a second round in the booth.
Duration: 38:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3287kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Valentine - First Gloryhole (2022)

Amazing babe gets her face covered with sperm Ivrea

Studio: Mayhem
Cast: Holly West
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Babe, Blowjob, Cumshot
Attractive brunette in sexy bikini and with that wonderful big tits gets down on her knees and starts jerking off and blowing her boyfriend's stiff dick. She likes doing it so her nipples get really hard but her favorite part is when he cums on that soft boobs.
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14741kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing babe gets her face covered with sperm
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10377 секунды с 9 запросами