View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 06:43 AM   #22
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RusCapturedBoys 2012-2016 Videos, Part 7 Libby

Genres: Amateur, Russian, Twink, Muscle, Jocks, Military, BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Waxing, Electric Play
We are happy to share with you a brand-new and unique view at Russian young sporty guys – college students, military cadets, etc. All of them are presented as they should be in bondage, under interrogation, sometimes really tough. Of course all of them are willing participants in our game. Enjoy and play safely!
Format: mp4, flv
Video: 1280x720, 1920x1080

Total size: 14.6 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RusCapturedBoys 2012-2016 Videos, Part 7

Bubbablowjob Roenne

Release Year: 2022
Studio: MilitaryClassified
Bubba, as he's called by his buddies, responded to an ad I had online regarding video work. I specifically requested straight Marines and he was very proud of the fact that he fit the bill. This rugged Marine stands 5'10" and weighing in at 185 with a beefy frame and a whopping 8 inch cut cock that is Wide! I had the pleasure of sucking this boy's cock drip-dry and I gotta tell you guys that Bubba has one of the most beautiful cock's I've ever had the pleasure of sucking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 236.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbablowjob

Braydon & Ransom Serviced Anchor Point

Cast: Ransom ,Braydon
Genres: Build Lean ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Ethnicity White Guys
Video language: English
This week Ransom takes on Braydon, so I bring you two hotmilitary dudes. Braydon was of course nervous, but Ransom just put his head down and started sucking away. Braydon eventually surrendered to the amazing cock sucking. Not without a few disbelieving grins from Braydon. It's fun to be able to move around them and get a few more angles. The cumshot was intense for Braydon, but most of his cum dribbles down Ransom's hand, a drop or two here and there, but mostly they made cottage cheese. You got to admit, one advantage of having the other models do the Servicing, isthat they are there to whip out their cocks and add more DNA to the pile, which is exactly what Ransom did. It was cool to get Ransom's feedback on the whole process. I asked him if he got hard, and like me, he really didn't. But he sure was quick to get it out and bust a nut!
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braydon & Ransom Serviced

Playing Catch Newton Falls

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots, Shower, Masked/Unmasked
When Michael’s older returns home from the military, Michael can’t help but notice how much Ryan has grown--both physically and mentally. While the Military whipped Ryan into shape, Michael has been struggling with his identity at school. And without a big to confide in, he’s been holding in a lot of secrets. As the siblings kick a soccer ball around, Michael reveals that he’s been grappling with his sexuality, and Ryan does everything he can to make sure his younger feels at ease. The two share a warm kiss before returning to the house. Michael sucks Ryan’s humongous cock until it’s stiff as a rock. Then, Ryan pounds Michael’s round, muscular ass until they both cum!
Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing Catch

MilitaryClassified - Collin V Alexis

Lately I've been getting a lot of requests for this young little ex Army stud and today I've brought back a favorite of mine, Collin ! This boy is looking as good as ever, his body is smooth and muscular, a man's size cock, beautiful feet, and a load that can choke a chicken. Today I'm giving Collin a nice massage that includes a lot of interesting fun things I do with my mouth and tongue to this boy... check it out!
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 349.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified - Collin V

Assault, Scene 2 - ClubInfernoDungeon Valhermoso Springs

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Armond Rizzo, Krave Moore
Down in the military warehouse, Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage are eager to have some hot sloppy fun. Beautiful Brian drops to his knees to give Christian a sopping hummer. Things heat up when Christian bends over to let Brian eat his tight piggy hole. Unable to bare the urge anymore, Brian puts Christian on all fours preparing to handball his sweet ass. At first, its just a few fingers sliding in and out of Christians hole until Brian sticks his entire hand inside and punch fists his gaping hole. Christian moans while Brian reaches in and out of his ass then pulling out to flaunt the perfect rosebud for Brian to lick. Christian hasn't had enough yet so he lies on his back, legs in the air to let Brian dig deep into his bum and lick his sack. When Christian has had enough of having his own hole stretched, he shoves his fist up Brian's juicy ass pulsating in and out while he gives him a proper knob polish. Brian oozes his solid load onto Christian's fist, then feeds it to him, while Christian inserts his cum cover hand back into Brian's back door. Christian sits back and lets Brian twist and pinch his bushy nipples before expelling his cream onto his stomach.
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6610kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assault, Scene 2 - ClubInfernoDungeon

Marcelo Solo Gassville

Cast: Marcelo
Genres: Theme Solo ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Build Lean ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Cock Uncut
Marcelo is a military boy. His heritage is Brazilian, and at 20, he is already married. His wife was actually pushing a bit for him to come in and get his dick sucked by a dude. She loves watching guy on guy stuff apparently.His flight was late and we didn't have but time to do his solo. Which is nice 'cuz it will give me time to find the right guy to suck his big ole uncut cock! He's a bit quiet but does like a little dirty talk, and his nut shot is spoogerific!
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 521.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcelo Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.06624 секунды с 9 запросами