Old 02-19-2022, 06:27 AM   #304
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cole, Jayden , Travis Laytonville

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Cole, Jayden & Travis
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Threesome.
Video language: English
Jayden Tyler went from holding a camera in his hands to having Cole Markum licking his hungry hole and Travis James feeding him cock. And that was just the beginning.Cole Markum and Travis James are all ready to do scene but nobody wants to bottom. All of a sudden they realize that the cameraman is none other than the ubersexy Jayden Tyler. That is all it took for those two hot horny studs to practically rip his clothes off and drag him, not exactly kicking and screaming, into a wild threeway. These guys were not about to just fuck each other, they wanted Jayden every which way they could have him. At one point they did a centipede rimjob with Tyler getting eaten out by Cole as he eats out Travis. And what about Travis jerking off Jayden while Cole fucks him. Or Jayden having an ass full of Travis and a mouth full of Cole. The possibilities were endless and I think they explored them all. Things just got hotter and hotter until they both shot long ropes of hot steamy spunk right into the waiting mouth of Jayden and he ate both of their loads.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 611.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole, Jayden , Travis

Young and Naughty Wingate

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Jan Novotny, Paul Bruckmann, Juan Turbay, Agustin Robledo, Benito Saraza, Jordan Fox, Malte Schmidt, Lucky Taylor, Paul Bruckmann, Nok, Akg, Cha
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Young And Naughty – you wouldn’t want your twinks any other way! Twelve fit, young models pair up for a full-immersion make-out session and get their pinched holes tongued, fingered and fucked. Boyish boners ache to be jerked and kissed and peachy butts tease invitingly – what’s a horny, young twink to do? With an international cast of Latinos, European and Asian boys, this dvd is a hot-pot of talented tush!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:01:45
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and Naughty

Bryan & Maverick: Edge Wilkes Barre

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bryan, Maverick
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
No, this is not an Edge video. Here is the scoop.
I went around and around with Maverick, trying to get him to keep coming back. We discussed all the ways he could get blown by a dude. I had him sold on the G:hOle series, but then he started asking about "that blindfold and headphone" scene.
He was comitting to doing something, and I didn't have the heart to tell him that an Edge video means that we would need to push his limits beyond "just a blowjob." I just wanted him in the door getting his dick sucked so I wasn't about to tell him I might rub my cock on him.
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 455.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Maverick: Edge

Super Bum Love Dunellen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Dark Alley Media Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Peto Coast, Blue Bailey, Dayton O'Connor, Jon Shield, Max Cameron, Nino Skyy, Preston Johnson, Ryan Jamieson
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Rimming, Group, Interracial, Cumshot
Hot and hung sex Max Cameron bumps into inked stud Jon Shield and within seconds they are slobbering on each other's cocks. Max takes the lead pumping his big raw dick into Jon's eager hole.
Duration: 1:30:31
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1583kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Bum Love

SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron Flandreau

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Slender, blonde hottie, Sven Laarson is getting into the spirit of the World Cup Series with dark-haired footie pal, Tom Byron. Each sports their favorite teams colors as the kick the ball around, dressed only in jockstraps.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SweetAndRaw Sven Laarson and Tom Byron

Scotty Marx, Dominic Santos Fragua

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Scotty Marx, Dominic Santos
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Jocks, Muscles, Creampie,Internal Cumshot, Tattoos, Interview, Interracial, Cumshots
Scotty Marx is known to be able to handle a hard fuck and a big dick. He already has had some of our biggest. So we knew if anyone could handle the giant cock attached Dominic Santos, it would be Scotty. The two got along like gangbusters. And when we got these two gay men naked, the full hardcore gay fucking began. They took turns sucking on their hard cocks and then Scotty did his signature move by taking his ass over Dominic and dropping it right on his face. Dominic lapped it up and got it nice and wet, then Scotty moved down and sat on it bare. I'm a fucking copy-paster. The two bareback fucked nice and hard until Dominic got Scotty into a spooning position. He fucked the cum out of Scotty and then he pumped a load deep inside him giving Scotty a juicy creampie. This is one hot fucking scene.
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3363kbps

File size: 623.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scotty Marx, Dominic Santos

Chris, Christian , Marcel Swisshome

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Chris, Christian & Marcel
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.
Christian Sharp, Chris Bines, and Marcel Cruz, three levels of experience, three times the hotness.Christian Sharp, Chris Bines, and Marcel Cruz, three hot studs that have each brought their own brand of sexy to the pages of Randy Blue. Christian started out with us a while ago as a fresh faced college jock. After taking some time off he is back to share his sexual experience with these guys. Chris has been with us for a while and has become a real pro. He gives a blowjob like no other and his partners always come back for more. Then there is Marcel. His solo found him tentatively testing the waters but by the time he had his first duo he was diving into the pool head first and doing the backstroke. These three guys could not get any hotter if they tried. And the beauty of a threeway is that no dick gets left behind. Three times the hotness with three of our hottest models.
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 599.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris, Christian , Marcel

Время генерации страницы 0.10344 секунды с 9 запросами